- Young Falcons meet hawk - 5:41 pm
- Squeezing out knowledge - 5:36 pm
- Red tapecut forgun owners - 5:35 pm
- ECHS donates to nonprofits - 4:48 pm
- American Showa ‘Healthiest Employer’ - 4:04 pm
- East Clinton class of ’76 reunion planned for July 9 - 3:51 pm
- Clinton County Youth Council sees more students in 2015-16 - 3:45 pm
- Wilmington Succeeds scholarships awarded - 2:57 pm
- Legal medical marijuana on deck as Ohio lawmakers near break - 2:43 pm
- Solar-powered plane’s latest leg: Dayton to Pennsylvania - 9:26 am
- Luke’s legacy keeps on going - 7:10 pm
- Wilmington police arrests and reports - 6:38 pm
- Memorial Day events planned throughout county - 6:19 pm
- Fun, fellowship prevail at Special Olympics - 5:10 pm
- WC announces spring dean’s list - 4:21 pm
- Modern Woodmen raise funds for shelter - 3:58 pm
- Judge: Law trimming early voting in Ohio is unconstitutional - 2:34 pm updated: 4:19 pm.
- Ohio lawmakers near vote on speeding up lead-water alerts - 10:18 am
- Couple killed in Fayette Co. crash - 10:16 am
- Quaker, Prairie View Apartments bound for public auction - 6:59 pm
- Alkermes assists with Habitat project - 6:22 pm
- Clinton County’s use of juvenile detention beds outpacing funds - 5:51 pm
- Clinton-Massie’s Class of ‘16 - 4:25 pm
- Solar-powered plane in Ohio after flight from Oklahoma - 2:32 pm
- Ohio gas prices continue to increase heading toward holiday - 11:36 am
- BHS students demonstrate physics - 11:21 am
- Earning, and showing, respect keys for WPD - 5:40 pm
- Clinton County grand jury indicts Bennett in fentanyl case - 5:26 pm
- Wilmington Council passes first reading on earnings tax - 5:18 pm
- Judiciary committee considers zoning, hotel taxes - 5:00 pm
- WHS names May Students of Month - 3:39 pm
- City honors WHS basketball - 2:43 pm
- Clinton County receives brownfields grant - 2:33 pm
- CMHS Chamber Singers Superior - 12:59 pm
- Ohio unemployment rate rises to 5.2 in April - 11:29 am
- Ohio to open cap on boozier beer - 10:14 am updated: 3:12 pm.
- Is there anyone watching you? - 7:22 pm
- Are you a fuse-lighter or a hole-borer? - 7:21 pm
- Clinton County municipal sentences come down - 6:39 pm
- Wilmington finance committee recommends tax increase - 5:47 pm
- Police: Wilmington driver in crash that killed Texas man - 5:03 pm
- WPD: Meth lab, drugs seized - 4:55 pm
- Wilmington police warn of tax scams - 4:14 pm
- OSHP: Warren Co. pursuit ends in arrest, ends kidnapping - 3:49 pm
- Former Sabina police officer arrested - 3:39 pm
- CMH sets ‘Wild About Alaska’ blood drive - 2:52 pm
- Clinton Countians OCA’s BEST - 2:16 pm
- Athens, Ohio to hear proposal on disposable grocery bag fee - 9:17 am
- Patrol: 4 family members die in car-truck collision in Ohio - 9:15 am
- East Clinton shelves $20 general fee - 6:04 pm updated: 6:05 pm.
Legal medical marijuana on deck as Ohio lawmakers near break
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A proposal to legalize medical marijuana in Ohio squeaked through a critical Senate panel Wednesday over opposition of som...
Solar-powered plane’s latest leg: Dayton to Pennsylvania
DAYTON, Ohio (AP) — A solar-powered airplane has taken off from the Ohio hometown of America aviation pioneers Wilbur and Orville Wright on the ...
Luke’s legacy keeps on going
WILMINGTON — Almost two years after her son’s death, Shelby LaPine is keeping up her advocacy for organ and tissue donation. In fact, she ...
Wilmington police arrests and reports
WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innoce...
Memorial Day events planned throughout county
Memorial Day on Monday, May 30 is a federal holiday in the United States for remembering the men and women who died in military service to America. Be...
Fun, fellowship prevail at Special Olympics
Following heat 1 of the 50-meter dash, first-place runner Dominic Burkhart, right foreground, and second-place finisher Steven Wood, left foreground, ...
Wright, Barnes ends EC track season at Troy
TROY — The track and field season for East Clinton came to an end Wednesday at the Region 12 Track and Field Championship at Troy Memorial Stadi...
Thursday Sports on TV; Local Calendar
Thursday Sports on TVAUTO RACING8 a.m. NBCSN — F1, Monaco Grand Prix, practice2 p.m. FS1 — Sprint Cup, Coca-Cola 600, practice3:30 p.m. FS...
Spring sports athletes honored by SCOL
WASHINGTON COURT HOUSE — Clinton County athletes were honored Monday at the annual South Central Ohio League spring sports banquet.In baseball, ...
The Latest: Ivo Karlovic into 3rd round of French Open
PARIS (AP) — The Latest on the French Open (all times local):___4:20 p.m.When it comes to hitting aces, big-serving Ivo Karlovic has no rival.At...
Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host Super Bowls
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — If you spend billions of dollars to build it, they will come.Three times over.The NFL awarded Super Bowls to Atlanta, Mia...
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Suddenly, these Golden State Warriors who have been compared all season to the Chicago Bulls dynasty of the 1990s are on th...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Trump, Hastings & the ‘Never’ crowds
Ever since Donald Trump got into the presidential race, the parallels between Trump on the national level and Hillsboro Mayor Drew Hastings on the loc...
Dells celebrate 40 years
Randy and Diane (Webb) Dell of Wilmington are celebrating 40 years of marriage. They were married May 8, 1976.They have two sons and four daughters ...
Dunns celebrate 60 years
Olaf and Helene (Williams) Dunn of Sabina are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary.They were married May 6, 1956 at the Cotties Corner in Piketo...
Fitzpatrick, Akers to wed
Mr. and Mrs. Danny and Stephanie Stewart of Wilmington and Mr. and Mrs. Andy and Stacey Fitzpatrick of Washington Court House, along with Mr. and Mrs....
Taylor, Bredshall to wed
Mr. and Mrs. Bradley Bredshall of Wilmington announce the engagement of their daughter, Elena Renee Bredshall, to James Antony Taylor, son of Barrie T...
Butler, Masella engagement
Vicki L. Butler of Kettering, daughter of James L. and Carol Butler, and Gregory Walker Masella of Kettering, son of Sharon Walker and James Masella, ...
Gas prices: Here we go again
I am certain most of you have noticed the ever-increasing prices at the gasoline pump these days, rising from a not-so-long-ago $2.05 per gallon to a ...
Advantages of life in town
Buck Run Road is tucked away in Chester Township, up in the northwest corner of Clinton County. If the village of New Burlington still existed, if the...
They keep our loved ones safe
People are called to serve their fellow citizens in a variety of ways, from mentoring young kids to providing goods and services that fuel our economy...
Some advice for would-be journalists
Many years ago, back when I was just a wee journalist, I worked at my college newspaper with a guy named Sean. Sean was the valedictorian of his high ...
Showing respect for our flag
There are some citizens and others who want to be shown respect in this nation. Maybe if they showed our nation’s flag simple respect then they ...
Switch from full season to shorter season corn varieties?
We all know the story — much of Ohio has been dealing with cool temperatures, and saturated soil conditions have delayed corn planting. Accordin...
New location for Transformative Wellness
The Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony Saturday, May 7 celebrating the new location of Transformative Well...
Community welcomes Dr. Lovano
The Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce held a ribbon-cutting ceremony Wednesday welcoming general surgeon Dr. Rachel Lovano to Surgical Ass...
Rome Jewelers, Everyday Chic debut in new location
Rome Jewelers and Everyday Chic Boutique are open for business at their newly renovated and expanded location in the historic Samuel Walker building a...
Chamber sets 2 open house events
Join the Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce for an open house as they welcome general surgeon Dr. Rachel Lovano to Surgical Associates of S...
NCB donates to Blan Youth Baseball
NCB donated $2,500 to the Blanchester Youth Baseball organization. The money will be used to supply each youth with a uniform for this year’s pr...
SCO OB/GYN holds ribbon-cutting
SCO OB/GYN celebrated a ribbon-cutting in recognition of Dr. Rachel Kaplan and the now-complete renovation of their offices on Thursday, March 31 at 6...