Trump to visit Wilmington Thursday
Clinton County’s 2017 budget season kicks off
Clinton County man dies in apparent drowning
Sabina’s General Fund running low, says its fiscal officer
Farm Bureau, SWCD hold joint meeting
- Mattingly named WNJ advertising manager - 4:44 pm
- OSHP to hold local OVI checkpoint - 3:24 pm
- Several hurt in crash near Blanchester - 1:28 pm
- Fire destroys Harlan Twp. barn - 11:44 am
- Trump to visit Wilmington Thursday - 7:45 pm updated: 8:41 pm.
- 2016 Clinton County Fair review - 7:45 pm
- 16 sentenced in municipal court - 5:59 pm
- Clinton County’s 2017 budget season kicks off - 5:45 pm
- Clinton County restaurant inspections - 5:42 pm
- FOE show was (car) hopping - 5:28 pm
- Wilmington police arrest rape suspect - 4:39 pm
- Quilts for good causes - 2:41 pm
- Portraiture, abstractions exhibit at Harcum - 2:32 pm
- Clinton County man dies in apparent drowning - 11:21 am updated: 11:22 am.
- Clinton County felony sentences handed down - 6:06 pm
- OEFFA helps new, and aspiring, farmers - 6:06 pm
- CM welcomes new teachers, staff - 5:52 pm
- Sabina’s General Fund running low, says its fiscal officer - 5:14 pm
- Cincinnati sees estimated 78 heroin overdoses in 2 days - 1:37 pm
- There’s no place like home - 7:30 pm updated: 7:30 pm.
- Recycling fee in city’s future? - 5:37 pm
- Ohio report: Fentanyl fueling increase in overdose deaths - 5:33 pm
- Clinton County Sheriff’s Office arrests, reports - 5:27 pm
- Longtime Friends pastor McCormick named WC campus minister - 5:26 pm
- Farm Bureau, SWCD hold joint meeting - 5:05 pm
- BPD: Man arrested after resisting officer, citizen - 4:58 pm
- Community Care Hospice receives donation - 2:54 pm
- At least 12 tornadoes strike Indiana, Ohio; no serious injuries - 9:55 am
- Farm safety priority with agritourism rise - 6:03 pm
- Have respect during SCOL’s final season, urges East Clinton superintendent - 5:45 pm updated: 5:45 pm.
- ‘Grandpa’ teaches his craft - 5:08 pm
- Blan school board seeks to fill vacancy - 9:43 am
- When schoolsthreatened,learning lost - 8:22 pm
- Wilmington police arrests, reports - 6:20 pm
- Sidewalk to be added in vicinity of Holmes Elementary - 5:44 pm
- Ohio inmate who survived ‘09 execution appeals to high court - 9:24 am
- Cincinnati Zoo Twitter account gone amid Harambe comments - 9:22 am
- Wilmington Friends Meeting sets open house - 5:54 pm
- Kasich says he’s done talking about Trump - 5:51 pm
- Weeds jutting out at Memorial - 5:42 pm
- Clinton County restaurant inspections - 5:22 pm
- Two hundred years and counting - 4:27 pm
- Country church to enter its third century - 5:48 pm updated: 7:14 am.
- Moving day for Wilmington College students - 5:46 pm updated: 7:15 am.
- Wilmington council finalizes bed tax shift - 5:32 pm
- CMH to welcome new general surgeon - 4:30 pm
- Health Hotline expanding to Clinton County - 2:57 pm
- Fire destroys barn - 11:34 am
- Ohio unemployment down from June; up slightly from year ago - 10:54 am
- Why are you worrying? - 6:16 pm
FOE show was (car) hopping
The Wilmington Fraternal Order of Eagles hosted a car show Saturday that was well-attended despite the hot and muggy conditions. Shown is the ‘5...
Wilmington police arrest rape suspect
WILMINGTON — The Wilmington Police Department has arrested a Minnesota man on rape charges.The suspect is Greg Willison, 37, of South Movil Road...
Quilts for good causes
Have you ever heard of a quilting bee? The Clinton County Quilters have been having a “modern” quilting bee at their meetings recently to ...
Portraiture, abstractions exhibit at Harcum
WILMINGTON — Barbara Ahlbrand describes her artwork as the product of the “heart, mind and eye and the intentional interweaving of the ele...
Clinton County man dies in apparent drowning
GREEN TWP. — A Wilmington man apparently drowned while swimming in a Clinton County pond Sunday afternoon.The victim was identified as Blake Chr...
Clinton County felony sentences handed down
WILMINGTON — This report is compiled from a criminal case disposition report provided by the Clinton County Clerk of Courts. The following cases...
Houston, other non-Power 5 schools seeking major bowl bid
The schools not from Power Five conferences are making the most of their inclusion in the New Year’s Six bowl lineup.Boise State of the Mountain...
Clinton-Massie tennis cruises to 5-0 win over Little Miami
ADAMS TOWNSHIP — The Clinton-Massie tennis team had no trouble Monday with Little Miami in a non-league match on the CMHS courts.The Lady Falcon...
Falcon golfers drop Panthers at Majestic
ADAMS TOWNSHIP — The Clinton-Massie boys golf team remained unbeaten in South Central Ohio League play Monday with a 21-shot win over Miami Trac...
East Clinton edged by Hillsboro 3-2
HILLSBORO – The East Clinton tennis team dropped a tight 3-2 match Monday against Hillsboro in South Central Ohio League tennis action.The Lady ...
Ladycats roar to 4-0 start with 5-0 win
BLANCHESTER — The Blanchester tennis team remained unbeaten Monday with a 5-0 non-league win over Glen Este on the BHS courts.The Ladycats, 4-0 ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Stephens’ 65th anniversary on Friday
Cy and Joan Stephens of Wilmington will celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary on Friday, Aug. 12.Mr. Stephens and the former Joan DeVoe were marrie...
Jessica Ann Bowman of Tampa, Florida and John Daniel Bozolo of Tampa were married June 25, 2016 at Eagles Golf Club in Odessa, Florida by Pastor Brian...
Paul and Jill Hall of Williamsburg announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Anna Katherine, to Dr. Andrew Stroud, son of Kevin...
Jane Fauber to celebrate 90th birthday
Jane Fauber, a lifelong resident of Highland County near New Vienna and a New Vienna High School graduate of the class of 1944, will be celebrating he...
Robert Alan Ledbetter and Katie Beth Collins were united in marriage Saturday, June 4, 2016 in Wilmington. The candlelight ceremony and reception were...
Allison Hope Reeder debuts
John and Rachel Reeder of South Lebanon are pleased to announce the arrival of their daughter, Allison Hope Reeder, born April 27, 2017. She weighed 6...
Advice for kids heading back to school
And with that, summer disappeared just as quickly as it had arrived, leaving behind wistful memories of afternoons spent lounging at the swimming pool...
Connecting education to workforce
By this point in August, most, if not all, students have returned to school, eager and nervous to start the year off right. From kindergarteners to fr...
Practices of spiritual disciplines plan
I hope you have enjoyed this month’s columns about spiritual disciplines. Take these columns and use them to pursue godliness. For this last col...
Don’t treat them like dogs — treat them better
Today is National Dog Day.The day is meant to “celebrate all breeds, pure and mixed, and serves to help galvanize the public to recognize the nu...
Every life a mix of good, bad
The only thing we know about people – both people we know from a distance as well as our closest friends - is what we know about them. What we d...
Dr. Choksy welcomed to Pinnacle
WILMINGTON — The Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce welcomed Achint Choksy, MD to Pinnacle and the Wilmington community with an open ...
Brown: It’s new day in funeral service
WILMINGTON — Kevin Brown, the licensed director for a funeral home that opens Monday in Wilmington, said their work will include educating the p...
Wilmington Savings Bank now offers FHA, VA loans
WILMINGTON – In addition to more traditional home loans, hometown community bank Wilmington Savings Bank is also now offering FHA and VA loans. ...
GPE debuts new flight simulator at CC Airport
WILMINGTON – Great Plains Enterprises, LLC Flight Training Center has taken delivery of a new DCX MAX ProMotion Flight Simulator for their fligh...
CMH Regional Health System welcomes Achint Choksy, MD
WILMINGTON — CMH Regional Health System and Wilmington Physicians Group announced Tuesday that they’ve brought on a new full-time physicia...
Wilmington’s Pennewitt interns with AMVC
AUDOBON, IOWA — AMVC Management Services recently welcomed Crystal Pennewitt, daughter of Mark and Pat Pennewitt of Wilmington, for an advanced ...