Weeds jutting out at Memorial
Country church to enter its third century
Moving day for Wilmington College students
Wilmington council finalizes bed tax shift
Set to serve with the pros
- Ohio inmate who survived ‘09 execution appeals to high court - 9:24 am
- Cincinnati Zoo Twitter account gone amid Harambe comments - 9:22 am
- Wilmington Friends Meeting sets open house - 5:54 pm
- Kasich says he’s done talking about Trump - 5:51 pm
- Weeds jutting out at Memorial - 5:42 pm
- Clinton County restaurant inspections - 5:22 pm
- Two hundred years and counting - 4:27 pm
- Country church to enter its third century - 5:48 pm updated: 7:14 am.
- Moving day for Wilmington College students - 5:46 pm updated: 7:15 am.
- Wilmington council finalizes bed tax shift - 5:32 pm
- CMH to welcome new general surgeon - 4:30 pm
- Health Hotline expanding to Clinton County - 2:57 pm
- Fire destroys barn - 11:34 am
- Ohio unemployment down from June; up slightly from year ago - 10:54 am
- Why are you worrying? - 6:16 pm
- WSF grants impact education - 5:54 pm updated: 9:33 am.
- Set to serve with the pros - 5:36 pm
- Wilmington mayor issues budget directive - 5:34 pm
- Truck rolls, power lines arc - 4:59 pm
- Clinton County Municipal Court sentences - 6:13 pm
- Ag economist: Not good news for corn - 5:27 pm
- First day of school for Wilmington City Schools’ staff, too - 4:35 pm
- Back to school - 4:12 pm
- Yellow buses back at it - 4:11 pm
- Crabapple trees to be axed - 4:00 pm
- Blood drives set for Sabina, Blanchester - 3:47 pm
- Authorities: Ohio criminal ring may have stolen over 50 ATMs - 2:00 pm
- Wilmington police reports, arrests - 6:38 pm
- Clinton County Sheriff’s Office reports, arrests - 6:25 pm
- Wilmington group seeks to pass temporary muni tax - 5:39 pm
- AG warns scams targeting students - 5:21 pm
- Volunteers to speak up for children in court - 5:16 pm
- Bank honors local heroes - 5:13 pm
- Lifelong Learning fall schedule released - 4:56 pm
- Calling all HS juniors, seniors: Prepare to attack the ACT - 3:06 pm updated: 3:12 pm.
- Firefighters train for flashover - 2:04 pm
- Open house Stivers office move - 1:40 pm
- Clinton County restaurant inspections - 5:53 pm
- Picking the prime Tomadah - 5:28 pm
- County managers asked to ‘stay flat’ on ’17 budgets - 4:37 pm
- Bluegrass grows at Murphy with IIIrd Tyme Out - 4:27 pm
- Soggy weather sticking around - 1:28 pm updated: 5:30 pm.
- 4 teens seriously injured in crash - 10:40 am
- Clinton County’s July marriages - 5:53 pm
- Atlas Air enters Wilmington Air Park - 5:06 pm
- Blan men face drug, firearm charges - 5:04 pm
- Cape May Carnival’s looking up - 4:49 pm
- Brown Funeral Home makes its debut - 3:34 pm
- Ohio to appeal order in Planned Parenthood case - 2:07 pm
- Health officials: Woman bitten by bat with rabies in Ohio - 10:10 am
Wilmington council finalizes bed tax shift
WILMINGTON — A third and final vote on how hotel taxes are distributed passed Wilmington council 6-1 and became law Thursday.As written, the ord...
CMH to welcome new general surgeon
WILMINGTON — CMH Regional Health System welcomed this month a new general surgeon, Dr. Byron Stapleton. He joins general surgeons Dr. Daniel Mwa...
Health Hotline expanding to Clinton County
COLUMBUS—State Senator Bob Peterson (R-Washington Court House) recently announced the approval of state funding to expand Ohio’s 2-1-1 hea...
Fire destroys barn
The Wilmington Fire Department responded early Friday morning to an abandoned barn fully engulfed in flames in the 200 block of East Locust Street, ac...
Ohio unemployment down from June; up slightly from year ago
COLUMBUS (AP) — Ohio’s unemployment rate for July was down compared with the previous month, but up slightly from the rate reported a year...
Why are you worrying?
Do you ever worry? Of course, you do; we all do.I suppose that worry could probably be called the universal problem of people everywhere. It is someth...
8-under wins senior outing at Elk 797 GC
The team of Tim Martin, Dick Mitchener and Denny Kruszka shot an 8-under par 27 Tuesday and won the Senior Golf League outing at the Elks 797 Golf Clu...
Inexperienced WRs trying to make an impact with Ohio State
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — When Ohio State receivers Michael Thomas, Jalin Marshall and Braxton Miller departed for the NFL, they took with them 80 p...
Park and Pak share legacy in South Korean women’s golf
RIO DE JANEIRO — Se Ri Pak could hear the burst of noise from 500 yards away and it wasn’t hard to figure out what was causing the commoti...
Top European clubs set to win in new Champions League deal
GENEVA (AP) — The richest clubs and biggest leagues in Europe are set to tighten their grip on the Champions League’s future format and pr...
LEADING OFF: TV, Local Calendar
Tuesday Sports on TVBOXING9 p.m. FS1 — Caleb Plant vs. Juan De Angel, super middleweightsLITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES11 a.m. ESPN — Consolat...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Jessica Ann Bowman of Tampa, Florida and John Daniel Bozolo of Tampa were married June 25, 2016 at Eagles Golf Club in Odessa, Florida by Pastor Brian...
Paul and Jill Hall of Williamsburg announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Anna Katherine, to Dr. Andrew Stroud, son of Kevin...
Jane Fauber to celebrate 90th birthday
Jane Fauber, a lifelong resident of Highland County near New Vienna and a New Vienna High School graduate of the class of 1944, will be celebrating he...
Robert Alan Ledbetter and Katie Beth Collins were united in marriage Saturday, June 4, 2016 in Wilmington. The candlelight ceremony and reception were...
Allison Hope Reeder debuts
John and Rachel Reeder of South Lebanon are pleased to announce the arrival of their daughter, Allison Hope Reeder, born April 27, 2017. She weighed 6...
Middleton, McKay announce engagement
Keith and Carolyn Middleton along with Rod and Nancy McKay, all of Wilmington, are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming wedding of their ch...
More progress in battle against opiates
The drug abuse epidemic is devastating communities and schools all across our country. In fact, overdoses from prescription painkillers and heroin are...
Connecting community, agriculture
At the end of July every year, the Ohio State Fair begins its annual 12 day exhibition in the capital city — bringing kids, teenagers, and adult...
No disability for man’s asbestosis
In 1983, Robert Boyd – who is now in his early 90s – retired from the Scotts Miracle-Gro Company. Twenty-two years later, in 2005, he file...
Support for Honor Flight outstanding
I am writing in an effort to keep the community updated on the progress of the Clinton County Honor Flight project.What started as a simple fundraisin...
The spiritual discipline of confession
Last Sunday I confessed before our church one of my personal sins. Verbal confession brings a certain kind of freedom and healing that is found in no ...
Brown: It’s new day in funeral service
WILMINGTON — Kevin Brown, the licensed director for a funeral home that opens Monday in Wilmington, said their work will include educating the p...
Wilmington Savings Bank now offers FHA, VA loans
WILMINGTON – In addition to more traditional home loans, hometown community bank Wilmington Savings Bank is also now offering FHA and VA loans. ...
GPE debuts new flight simulator at CC Airport
WILMINGTON – Great Plains Enterprises, LLC Flight Training Center has taken delivery of a new DCX MAX ProMotion Flight Simulator for their fligh...
CMH Regional Health System welcomes Achint Choksy, MD
WILMINGTON — CMH Regional Health System and Wilmington Physicians Group announced Tuesday that they’ve brought on a new full-time physicia...
Wilmington’s Pennewitt interns with AMVC
AUDOBON, IOWA — AMVC Management Services recently welcomed Crystal Pennewitt, daughter of Mark and Pat Pennewitt of Wilmington, for an advanced ...
Little Flower Photography blooms by a ‘little way’
WILMINGTON — Inspired by “personal faith and genuine spirit and after five years of work and passion” Little Flower Photography R...