Clinton Countyis first partnerin DRC grant
Honor Flight ready for takeoff
Michael Moore to film TV event here
Juvenile in custody for bomb hoax
Wilmington man who robbed neighbor gets 4-year term
- Leadership Clinton kicks off 30th year - 10:34 pm
- Clinton Countyis first partnerin DRC grant - 6:21 pm
- Renowned bluegrass group set for Murphy - 5:55 pm
- BPD: Teen stole, cashed checks - 5:42 pm
- Honor Flight ready for takeoff - 5:30 pm
- Welcome, Gotta Have It Flooring - 4:47 pm
- Michael Moore to film TV event here - 12:52 pm updated: 4:27 pm.
- Juvenile in custody for bomb hoax - 12:37 pm updated: 6:41 pm.
- Clinton County August marriage licenses - 6:33 pm
- Clarksville Family Care opens Saturday - 5:33 pm
- Wilmington man who robbed neighbor gets 4-year term - 5:24 pm
- State: Audit finds more illegal spending in Village of Martinsville - 5:23 pm
- What to know about prostate cancer - 4:46 pm
- Raising funds for dog park - 3:26 pm
- Recycle and be ‘Culprit of the Week’ - 12:11 pm
- Debate Takeaways: Clinton gets under Trump’s skin in debate - 10:16 am
- Just say no to Narcan? Heroin rescue efforts draw backlash - 5:58 pm
- BPD: Blan man arrested, assaulted up to 3 citizens - 5:26 pm
- Oktober in September - 4:54 pm
- Ohio gas prices fall; remain below national average - 4:52 pm
- CVB earns six marketing awards - 3:36 pm
- High-schoolers can ‘attack’ the ACT - 2:43 pm
- Monday fire damages house - 1:49 pm
- CC Democrats hold fall dinner - 1:23 pm
- Analysis: For Clinton and Trump, first debate could be a last chance to change voters’ minds - 10:51 am
- CCSO: Stops lead to chase, possible drug items - 6:23 pm
- Cleaner, more efficient trash collection set - 6:12 pm
- City: Temp tax best option - 6:01 pm
- Muse Machine at WMS - 5:46 pm
- Church of God places first in CANstruction - 12:16 pm
- WPD week: 26 arrests made - 6:55 pm
- The continuing message of 9-11 - 6:45 pm updated: 6:45 pm.
- New chapter, new business begins - 6:43 pm
- Hero’s Concert features Lonestar - 6:04 pm
- Feast at festive Fiesta Veracruz - 5:45 pm
- Ag Secretary visits town - 5:35 pm
- Main Street Wilmington names interim directors - 4:59 pm
- GOP opens local headquarters - 2:52 pm
- CMHS senior earns Math Medal - 1:56 pm
- Police: 15-year-old arrested for one CM incident; 9-year-old confesses to another - 12:34 pm updated: 4:38 pm.
- Going to work vs. assault - 7:38 pm
- Clinton County eateries inspected - 6:32 pm
- Trump, Clinton decry latest shootings - 6:30 pm
- AAA: Gas prices on rise this week - 5:39 pm
- Welcoming Buckingham Financial - 3:25 pm
- County GOP holds fall picnic - 2:17 pm
- Another threat, evacuations at Massie - 1:33 pm updated: 4:24 pm.
- Clinton County’s mural mania grows - 6:33 pm
- CM: A growth mindset helps students see possibilities - 6:18 pm
- Family Oktoberfest set for weekend - 5:57 pm
Clarksville Family Care opens Saturday
CLARKSVILLE — An affordable, cash-only (also accepting Visa and MasterCard) family health care practice that accepts walk-in visits will debut S...
Wilmington man who robbed neighbor gets 4-year term
WILMINGTON — A local man received a four-year prison term for robbery where he went into a neighbor’s bedroom with a knife and demanded mo...
State: Audit finds more illegal spending in Village of Martinsville
COLUMBUS – The amount of illegally spent tax dollars continues to add up at the Village of Martinsville, where state auditors previously found f...
What to know about prostate cancer
WILMINGTON — At the Foster J. Boyd, M.D., Regional Cancer Center - A Member of The James Cancer Network, prostate cancer is the fourth most comm...
Raising funds for dog park
Kirsten Astler, left foreground, paints a portrait of her dog Howard at Saturday’s fundraiser for the Wilmington dog park. She is looking at a p...
Recycle and be ‘Culprit of the Week’
October is “Get Caught Recycling” Month in Clinton County, and local recyclers will be rewarded with some R&R for practicing the 3 R...
Southern State men pick up first win of season 6-1
The Southern State Community College men’s soccer team picked up its first win of the season this past weekend in Michigan.On Sunday the Patriot...
Schafer, Penquite spark BHS boys to 5-0 win
OWENSVILLE — Sam Schafer had a hat trick and goalkeeper Dakota Penquite posted a shutout as Blanchester defeated Clermont Northeastern Tuesday i...
Blanchester, CNE girls play to 0-0 tie
OWENSVILLE — Blanchester and Clermont Northeastern played to a 0-0 tie Tuesday in a Southern Buckeye Athletic & Academic Conference match at...
Motivation doesn’t always come on the course in Ryder Cup
CHASKA, Minn. (AP) — The U.S. has done almost everything to try and win a Ryder Cup again, including having Tiger Woods on the team as an assist...
McIlroy wants to return ‘gift’ of winning to Clarke
CHASKA, Minn. (AP) — Rory McIlroy didn’t think his 10th birthday could get any better.His father took him to Royal Portrush in Northern Ir...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Taylors welcome addition to family
Jacob Wilbe Taylor was born on June 24, 2016 at the Miami Valley Hospital to Mara and James Taylor of Sabina.Jacob also joins a brother, Jace Michael ...
Nellie Ashmore of Wilmington, daughter of Guy and Sandy Ashmore of Clarksville, and Joel Hogle of Wilmington, son of Gary Hogle and Barb Lahman of Nor...
Howells to celebrate 50th anniversary
Leroy and Bonnie Bradley Howell of Sabina are observing their 50th wedding anniversary.Mr. and Mrs. Howell were married on Aug. 15, 1966 in Sabina.The...
Stephens’ 65th anniversary on Friday
Cy and Joan Stephens of Wilmington will celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary on Friday, Aug. 12.Mr. Stephens and the former Joan DeVoe were marrie...
Jessica Ann Bowman of Tampa, Florida and John Daniel Bozolo of Tampa were married June 25, 2016 at Eagles Golf Club in Odessa, Florida by Pastor Brian...
Paul and Jill Hall of Williamsburg announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Anna Katherine, to Dr. Andrew Stroud, son of Kevin...
Pull the ‘right’ lever on Nov. 8
This is clearly one of the “most important” presidential elections in many years for all of us! This is an election about the future direc...
Weeds bad in ‘16; what to consider for ‘17
If you drive around the county and take note of weed issues in fields, you will notice there are continued problems with marestail and ragweeds this y...
Workforce development a key
Many of the bills passed by the legislature and signed by the governor earlier this year have recently gone into effect. One of those pieces of legisl...
Apology from motorist accepted
This is a follow-up letter to the one I wrote when I was almost hit by a car on Rombach at the Kroger entrance. Today in the mail I received a card fr...
Democrats are party of the people
The Democratic Party is the party for and of the people. The Republican Party is now controlled by the super-rich.Hillary Clinton has worked for the b...
Carfentanil deadly, even to the touch
Carfentanil is an analogue of the popular synthetic opioid analgesic fentanyl, and is a Schedule II drug. It is most often used as a general anestheti...
Main Street Wilmington names interim directors
WILMINGTON — Main Street Wilmington has selected Julie Bolton of Chester Township and Darcy Reynolds of Wilmington to serve jointly as the organ...
Welcoming Buckingham Financial
The Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce welcomed Buckingham Financial Group into our community with a grand opening and ribbon-cutting on Th...
Welcoming Sensory Spot
The Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce welcomed Sensory Spot into Clinton County on Saturday, Sept. 17 with an open house and ribbon-cuttin...
Gotta Have It Flooring to make debut
WILMINGTON — The Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce helps bring Gotta Have It Flooring into the community with a grand opening celebr...
WNJ welcomes new reporter
Wilmington native John Hamilton has joined the News Journal as a reporter.He previously served as a reporter for the Wapakoneta (Ohio) Daily News, cov...
Dr. Goddard joins Beacon Orthopaedics
WILMINGTON — Beacon Orthopaedics has welcomed Dr. Nicole Goddard, a board-certified, fellowship-trained sports medicine specialist. She has work...