Middle schoolers learn STEM at camp
Anticipation:Veterans setfor take-off
WPD: Suspicious person calls top chart
2016 EC Homecoming court
Clinton Countyis first partnerin DRC grant
- Middle schoolers learn STEM at camp - 6:35 pm
- Anticipation:Veterans setfor take-off - 6:28 pm
- WPD: Suspicious person calls top chart - 2:55 pm
- 2016 EC Homecoming court - 1:20 pm updated: 1:34 pm.
- Wilmington Eagles blood drive Oct. 12 - 12:13 pm
- CHURCH BRIEFS - 11:10 am
- Lunch with VIPs - 10:11 am
- Leadership Clinton kicks off 30th year - 10:34 pm
- Clinton Countyis first partnerin DRC grant - 6:21 pm
- Renowned bluegrass group set for Murphy - 5:55 pm
- BPD: Teen stole, cashed checks - 5:42 pm
- Honor Flight ready for takeoff - 5:30 pm
- Welcome, Gotta Have It Flooring - 4:47 pm
- Michael Moore to film TV event here - 12:52 pm updated: 4:27 pm.
- Juvenile in custody for bomb hoax - 12:37 pm updated: 6:41 pm.
- Clinton County August marriage licenses - 6:33 pm
- Clarksville Family Care opens Saturday - 5:33 pm
- Wilmington man who robbed neighbor gets 4-year term - 5:24 pm
- State: Audit finds more illegal spending in Village of Martinsville - 5:23 pm
- What to know about prostate cancer - 4:46 pm
- Raising funds for dog park - 3:26 pm
- Recycle and be ‘Culprit of the Week’ - 12:11 pm
- Debate Takeaways: Clinton gets under Trump’s skin in debate - 10:16 am
- Just say no to Narcan? Heroin rescue efforts draw backlash - 5:58 pm
- BPD: Blan man arrested, assaulted up to 3 citizens - 5:26 pm
- Oktober in September - 4:54 pm
- Ohio gas prices fall; remain below national average - 4:52 pm
- CVB earns six marketing awards - 3:36 pm
- High-schoolers can ‘attack’ the ACT - 2:43 pm
- Monday fire damages house - 1:49 pm
- CC Democrats hold fall dinner - 1:23 pm
- Analysis: For Clinton and Trump, first debate could be a last chance to change voters’ minds - 10:51 am
- CCSO: Stops lead to chase, possible drug items - 6:23 pm
- Cleaner, more efficient trash collection set - 6:12 pm
- City: Temp tax best option - 6:01 pm
- Muse Machine at WMS - 5:46 pm
- Church of God places first in CANstruction - 12:16 pm
- WPD week: 26 arrests made - 6:55 pm
- The continuing message of 9-11 - 6:45 pm updated: 6:45 pm.
- New chapter, new business begins - 6:43 pm
- Hero’s Concert features Lonestar - 6:04 pm
- Feast at festive Fiesta Veracruz - 5:45 pm
- Ag Secretary visits town - 5:35 pm
- Main Street Wilmington names interim directors - 4:59 pm
- GOP opens local headquarters - 2:52 pm
- CMHS senior earns Math Medal - 1:56 pm
- Police: 15-year-old arrested for one CM incident; 9-year-old confesses to another - 12:34 pm updated: 4:38 pm.
- Going to work vs. assault - 7:38 pm
- Clinton County eateries inspected - 6:32 pm
- Trump, Clinton decry latest shootings - 6:30 pm
Renowned bluegrass group set for Murphy
The International Bluegrass Music Association’s most-awarded Male Vocalist of the Year Russell Moore and IIIrd Tyme Out will be in concert at 7:...
BPD: Teen stole, cashed checks
BLANCHESTER — A Blanchester teen stole checks from the Blanchester Movie Theatre, then forged and cashed them, according to Blanchester Police.B...
Honor Flight ready for takeoff
WILMINGTON — Clinton County’s patriotism and respect for the men and women who served our country in her time of need was on full display ...
Welcome, Gotta Have It Flooring
The Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce welcomed Gotta Have It Flooring into the community with a grand opening and ribbon-cutting celebrati...
Michael Moore to film TV event here
WILMINGTON — Renowned internationally known documentary filmmaker and Oscar-winner Michael Moore will soon be filming an hour-long 2016 Election...
Juvenile in custody for bomb hoax
WILMINGTON — A juvenile is in custody after a bomb hoax Wednesday at Wilmington Middle School, the police chief reported.Both the middle and hig...
Lady ’Cane overpowers Lady Blue Lions 8-1
WASHINGTON COURT HOUSE — The Wilmington High School girls soccer team blasted the Blue Lions of Washington Senior 8-1 Thursday night in South Ce...
Blan girl, Williamsburg play to 1-1 draw
BLANCHESTER — For the fifth time this season, the Blanchester girls soccer team played to a draw.On Thursday against Southern Buckeye Athletic &...
Blanchester tennis falls to Little Miami 4-1
MORROW — The Blanchester tennis team dropped a 4-1 match Thursday to Little Miami in non-league action on the LM courts.The Ladycats are now 11-...
Suspended Browns WR Gordon entering rehab on brink of return
CLEVELAND (AP) — Josh Gordon isn’t going back on the field until he gets a tighter grip on his life.The suspended Cleveland Browns wide re...
Homestand Highlights Reds vs. Chicago Cubs
Friday, Sept. 30, 2016 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday)• Fireworks Friday: Postgame Rozzi’s firework...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Taylors welcome addition to family
Jacob Wilbe Taylor was born on June 24, 2016 at the Miami Valley Hospital to Mara and James Taylor of Sabina.Jacob also joins a brother, Jace Michael ...
Nellie Ashmore of Wilmington, daughter of Guy and Sandy Ashmore of Clarksville, and Joel Hogle of Wilmington, son of Gary Hogle and Barb Lahman of Nor...
Howells to celebrate 50th anniversary
Leroy and Bonnie Bradley Howell of Sabina are observing their 50th wedding anniversary.Mr. and Mrs. Howell were married on Aug. 15, 1966 in Sabina.The...
Stephens’ 65th anniversary on Friday
Cy and Joan Stephens of Wilmington will celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary on Friday, Aug. 12.Mr. Stephens and the former Joan DeVoe were marrie...
Jessica Ann Bowman of Tampa, Florida and John Daniel Bozolo of Tampa were married June 25, 2016 at Eagles Golf Club in Odessa, Florida by Pastor Brian...
Paul and Jill Hall of Williamsburg announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Anna Katherine, to Dr. Andrew Stroud, son of Kevin...
Moved to Tears: Part II
It’s Friday night and I’ve actually decided to just stay home. But, I am doing something I try to do each Friday night — even for on...
How it used to be done
Throughout my career in healthcare management, I never had a secretary, an assistant or anyone to help me with paperwork, filing, monthly reports or &...
Pull the ‘right’ lever on Nov. 8
This is clearly one of the “most important” presidential elections in many years for all of us! This is an election about the future direc...
Weeds bad in ‘16; what to consider for ‘17
If you drive around the county and take note of weed issues in fields, you will notice there are continued problems with marestail and ragweeds this y...
Workforce development a key
Many of the bills passed by the legislature and signed by the governor earlier this year have recently gone into effect. One of those pieces of legisl...
Main Street Wilmington names interim directors
WILMINGTON — Main Street Wilmington has selected Julie Bolton of Chester Township and Darcy Reynolds of Wilmington to serve jointly as the organ...
Welcoming Buckingham Financial
The Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce welcomed Buckingham Financial Group into our community with a grand opening and ribbon-cutting on Th...
Welcoming Sensory Spot
The Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce welcomed Sensory Spot into Clinton County on Saturday, Sept. 17 with an open house and ribbon-cuttin...
Gotta Have It Flooring to make debut
WILMINGTON — The Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce helps bring Gotta Have It Flooring into the community with a grand opening celebr...
WNJ welcomes new reporter
Wilmington native John Hamilton has joined the News Journal as a reporter.He previously served as a reporter for the Wapakoneta (Ohio) Daily News, cov...
Dr. Goddard joins Beacon Orthopaedics
WILMINGTON — Beacon Orthopaedics has welcomed Dr. Nicole Goddard, a board-certified, fellowship-trained sports medicine specialist. She has work...