Buckets and breakthroughs: Many locals were part of ’14 challenge — and it’s making a difference
WCS hires new vo-ag teacher
Police raid Columbus Street home, arrest one
County travel request held over
Crash claims Greenfield woman
- Buckets and breakthroughs: Many locals were part of ’14 challenge — and it’s making a difference - 5:48 pm
- Public education advocate to speak locally - 5:39 pm
- Cops, communities team for National Night Out - 3:21 pm
- Obama passes baton to Clinton, imploring nation to elect her - 11:27 am
- Trump: Comments about Russia, Clinton emails were sarcastic - 10:27 am
- WCS hires new vo-ag teacher - 8:55 am
- Clinton County Sheriff’s Office reports, arrest - 6:04 pm
- Police raid Columbus Street home, arrest one - 6:02 pm
- County travel request held over - 5:33 pm
- Friends’ yearly meeting getting underway - 5:30 pm
- Retro sign of progress - 5:09 pm
- Man playing ‘Pokemon Go’ robbed of cellphone, shot in Ohio - 1:47 pm
- Meijer recalls salads, sandwiches due to salmonella risk - 10:41 am
- Bill Clinton tells a love story to make his case for Hillary - 9:27 am
- Crash claims Greenfield woman - 9:22 am
- Wilmington police reports, arrests - 6:38 pm
- Wilmington streets committee talks safety - 6:13 pm
- In 10th convention speech, Bill Clinton faces tougher crowd - 6:10 pm
- History as Hillary ascends to nomination - 6:10 pm
- Pedestrian dies on Gleason Road - 5:53 pm
- The gift of a new roof - 5:28 pm
- Ohio State Fair opens Wednesday - 3:57 pm
- Martinsville Friends hosting 3-night tent meeting - 1:11 pm
- Sanders urges fans to rally behind Clinton as DNC heats up - 10:30 am
- First lady draws sharp portrait of Trump, without naming him - 10:29 am
- WOMBOLD - 9:08 am
- Community Action seeks $90K for senior center - 6:41 pm
- Two crashes hurt at least 10 - 6:06 pm
- Raucous convention underway - 5:53 pm
- Recent Blan grad passes; was passenger in late June accident - 5:06 pm
- More than 150 hear program on senior scams - 4:07 pm
- AG: Ohioans report fire, police charity scams - 3:21 pm
- Cleveland cops sending truckloads of water to Philadelphia - 3:06 pm
- Wilmington crash inflicts injury - 11:31 am
- Ohio gas prices down as crude oil prices continue to decline - 11:09 am
- Clinton County restaurant inspections - 6:32 pm
- First vote on Wilmington hotel tax shift passes 5-1 - 6:16 pm
- Trump’s closer over, Clinton takes spotlight - 6:03 pm
- SSCC launches 22+ Adult HS Diploma program - 6:00 pm updated: 6:00 pm.
- You-Turn to new life for program’s first grad - 5:53 pm
- Special Olympics of Clinton County holds team bowling event - 5:24 pm
- Ohio Republicans head home with mixed feelings on Trump - 10:13 am
- GOP convention ends quietly with few arrests after protests - 10:12 am
- The art of finishing well - 7:50 pm
- GOP finale: Trump accepts nomination - 5:52 pm
- Angels Awaiting on cusp of opening - 5:44 pm
- Clinton County Court of Common Pleas sentences six felons - 5:20 pm
- Wanna see a wallaby? - 4:55 pm
- ‘Country Cruze’ to benefit Brett Wightman Memorial Foundation - 4:53 pm
- Wilmington Savings Bank now offers FHA, VA loans - 4:51 pm
Friends’ yearly meeting getting underway
Although the annual meeting of area Quakers (Religious Society of Friends) was initiated in 1892, the Quaker presence in Clinton County dates back to ...
Retro sign of progress
Mural artist Duane Richard, left, and John Sodini work on the newest mural to hit downtown Wilmington, near the intersection of Mulberry Street and Ma...
Man playing ‘Pokemon Go’ robbed of cellphone, shot in Ohio
COLUMBUS (AP) — Police say a man playing “Pokemon Go” in an Ohio park was robbed of his cellphone and shot three times.Columbus poli...
Meijer recalls salads, sandwiches due to salmonella risk
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) — Midwest retailer Meijer Inc. says some salads and sandwiches that it sells are being recalled due to a potential risk...
Bill Clinton tells a love story to make his case for Hillary
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — There have been millions of words, decades of video and reams of commentary devoted to their story. It’s been dissecte...
Crash claims Greenfield woman
A Greenfield woman lost her life in a one-vehicle accident early Sunday morning near Leesburg.According to the Wilmington Post of the Ohio State Highw...
Browns plan to hold wide receiver Josh Gordon accountable
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon displayed a willingness to change when he met with team officials after being reinstated fro...
The Latest: Hend and Taylor make 3 straight birdies
SPRINGFIELD, N.J. (AP) — The Latest on the PGA Championship (all times EDT):____12:50 p.m.Scott Hend and Vaughn Taylor had the first birdie runs...
LEADING OFF: TV, Calendar
Thursday Sports on TVCANADIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE9 p.m. ESPN2 — Winnipeg at EdmontonGOLF4:30 a.m. GOLF — Ricoh Women’s British Open9 a.m...
Dantonio: Quarterback race not settled
CHICAGO – Michigan State football coach Mark Dantonio says Tyler O’Connor is in the lead to be the starting quarterback for the Spartans t...
Bruce homers in 5th straight game, Reds beat Giants
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Jay Bruce homered in his career-high fifth straight game, connecting off Madison Bumgarner and leading Dan Straily and the ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Wells 50th anniversary
Donald E. Wells and the former Barbara Browning were married July 15, 1966 by Rev. Thomas Shirk at Wilmington Friends Church.The Wilmington couple has...
Camps to celebrate 55th anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. Charles “Bob” and Shirley Slimp Camp will celebrate their 55th wedding anniversary on Saturday, June 25.They were married at ...
Gwen Smith arrives
A girl, Gwen Smith, was born at 1:21 a.m. Nov. 11, 2015 to Laura (Geer) Smith and Kasey Smith at Miami Valley South. She weighed 9 pounds, 10.5 ounces...
Grayson Lee McGraw arrives
Jeremy and Samantha McGraw of New Vienna are proud to announce the birth of their second child, Grayson Lee, born May 22, 2016. He weighed 7 pounds, 6...
Isaac Michael Hanenkrat arrives
Zachary Hanenkrat and Bethany (Bogan) Hanenkrat are excited to announce the birth of their son, Isaac Michael, born May 10 at 3:39 p.m. at Miami Valle...
Maxine Summers Kuhns celebrates 100th
Friends, family and community members celebrated in grand style the 100th birthday of lifelong Wilmington resident Maxine Summers Kuhns on Sunday, Jun...
Family thanks those at fair
Our family would like to publicly thank those at the Clinton County Fairgrounds, both medical personnel on duty and those passing by, who took the tim...
Championing our first responders
I had the distinct honor this month to be presented with the 2016 Legislator of the Year Award on behalf of the Ohio Fire Chiefs’ Association (O...
WPD chief thanks community
A letter to the Wilmington Community,First, thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve as the police chief for the City of Wilmington. It is tru...
Start scouting for problem weeds
Does anybody have a snow cone machine? With the heat this weekend, it might be the best thing to cure the effects of the horrible heat. My recommendat...
OVI and vehicular assault
On Jan. 3, 2013, Antonia Earley – a 29-year-old Cuyahoga County woman – was driving more than 70 mph on side streets when she crashed into...
Little Flower Photography blooms by a ‘little way’
WILMINGTON — Inspired by “personal faith and genuine spirit and after five years of work and passion” Little Flower Photography R...
ATSG to repurchase $50M common shares
WILMINGTON – Air Transport Services Group, Inc. announced that it has agreed to repurchase $50 million of its common shares at $13.07 per share ...
Nutrition on tap at 1572 Roadhouse BBQ
A new restaurant offers bold flavor and unique atmosphere at the Renaissance Festival, opening the weekend of June 17.Is it true that beer can be nutr...
Glass Roots Studio to sell handcrafted items
VERNON TOWNSHIP — Her lifetime desire to learn stained glass came true for Wilmington-area resident Mary Eason.“That’s the day I fou...
Wilmington welcomes SC Boats
The Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce recently held a ribbon-cutting at SC Boats in celebration of their new Wilmington location at 185 Pa...