Health levy renewal proposed
Eyes on Trump, Clinton Co.
WPD: Bank robbery suspect apprehended
Clinton (Co.) set to welcome Trump
Lap dogs come in all sizes
- Trump lays out immigration ideas in Mexico; Clinton stresses US leadership in Cincy speech - 5:40 pm
- Health levy renewal proposed - 5:38 pm
- Eyes on Trump, Clinton Co. - 5:23 pm
- Rosenberger helms National Speakers Conference - 3:23 pm
- Doors open to Murphy Theatre - 3:07 pm
- Welcoming Dr. Stapleton - 1:08 pm
- WPD: Bank robbery suspect apprehended - 12:50 pm updated: 4:27 pm.
- Police: Man dies after killing neighbor at school bus stop - 10:30 am
- College-Community Chorus opens ranks to new members - 7:50 pm updated: 7:50 pm.
- Wilmington police bust suspected trafficker - 5:13 pm
- Clinton (Co.) set to welcome Trump - 5:12 pm updated: 7:45 pm.
- Lap dogs come in all sizes - 5:01 pm updated: 7:45 pm.
- Mattingly named WNJ advertising manager - 4:44 pm
- OSHP to hold local OVI checkpoint - 3:24 pm
- Several hurt in crash near Blanchester - 1:28 pm
- Fire destroys Harlan Twp. barn - 11:44 am
- Trump to visit Wilmington Thursday - 7:45 pm updated: 8:41 pm.
- 2016 Clinton County Fair review - 7:45 pm
- 16 sentenced in municipal court - 5:59 pm
- Clinton County’s 2017 budget season kicks off - 5:45 pm
- Clinton County restaurant inspections - 5:42 pm
- FOE show was (car) hopping - 5:28 pm
- Wilmington police arrest rape suspect - 4:39 pm
- Quilts for good causes - 2:41 pm
- Portraiture, abstractions exhibit at Harcum - 2:32 pm
- Clinton County man dies in apparent drowning - 11:21 am updated: 11:22 am.
- Clinton County felony sentences handed down - 6:06 pm
- OEFFA helps new, and aspiring, farmers - 6:06 pm
- CM welcomes new teachers, staff - 5:52 pm
- Sabina’s General Fund running low, says its fiscal officer - 5:14 pm
- Cincinnati sees estimated 78 heroin overdoses in 2 days - 1:37 pm
- There’s no place like home - 7:30 pm updated: 7:30 pm.
- Recycling fee in city’s future? - 5:37 pm
- Ohio report: Fentanyl fueling increase in overdose deaths - 5:33 pm
- Clinton County Sheriff’s Office arrests, reports - 5:27 pm
- Longtime Friends pastor McCormick named WC campus minister - 5:26 pm
- Farm Bureau, SWCD hold joint meeting - 5:05 pm
- BPD: Man arrested after resisting officer, citizen - 4:58 pm
- Community Care Hospice receives donation - 2:54 pm
- At least 12 tornadoes strike Indiana, Ohio; no serious injuries - 9:55 am
- Farm safety priority with agritourism rise - 6:03 pm
- Have respect during SCOL’s final season, urges East Clinton superintendent - 5:45 pm updated: 5:45 pm.
- ‘Grandpa’ teaches his craft - 5:08 pm
- Blan school board seeks to fill vacancy - 9:43 am
- When schoolsthreatened,learning lost - 8:22 pm
- Wilmington police arrests, reports - 6:20 pm
- Sidewalk to be added in vicinity of Holmes Elementary - 5:44 pm
- Ohio inmate who survived ‘09 execution appeals to high court - 9:24 am
- Cincinnati Zoo Twitter account gone amid Harambe comments - 9:22 am
- Wilmington Friends Meeting sets open house - 5:54 pm
Wilmington police bust suspected trafficker
WILMINGTON — Wilmington police arrested a woman after executing a drug search warrant just after midnight Tuesday.According to WPD Chief Duane W...
Clinton (Co.) set to welcome Trump
WILMINGTON — Rarely, if ever, has a Clinton welcomed a Trump with open arms. But history will be made Thursday when Clinton County rolls out the...
Lap dogs come in all sizes
Wilmington hosted just about any dog breed you can think of — and their owners — over the weekend at the International All Breed Canine As...
Mattingly named WNJ advertising manager
WILMINGTON — Elizabeth Mattingly has been named advertising manager of the Wilmington News Journal, announced Civitas Media Group Publisher Rand...
OSHP to hold local OVI checkpoint
WILMINGTON — The Ohio State Highway Patrol Wilmington Post announced that troopers will operate an OVI Checkpoint to deter and intercept impaire...
Several hurt in crash near Blanchester
Several people were injured in a two-vehicle crash on State Route 28 in Harlan Township, Warren County, just west of Blanchester about 11:30 a.m. Satu...
Ricky Nolasco throws 4-hit gem as Angels sweep Reds, 3-0
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Ricky Nolasco pitched a dynamic four-hitter for his fifth career shutout and his first victory for Los Angeles, leading t...
Ladycats volleyball grounds Rockets 3-1
BLANCHESTER — A strong net game by Morgan Oberle helped Blanchester defeat Fayetteville-Perry 25-17, 22-25, 25-18, 25-22 Wednesday night in a no...
Massie girls golfers pummel Panthers 196 to 251
WASHINGTON COURT HOUSE — Improving to 4-1 in league play, the Clinton-Massie girls golf team defeated Miami Trace 196 to 251 Wednesday in a Sout...
AP Explains: National anthem is icon of patriotism, protest
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s recent decision to not stand during the national anthem as a way of protesting police killing...
Rockets blast off against Wildcats at Cedar Trace
BATAVIA — The Blanchester golf team dropped its Southern Buckeye Athletic & Academic Conference match Wednesday to Clermont Northeastern at ...
Blanchester, Williamsburg tie 1-1 in girls soccer
WILLIAMSBURG — A scoreless second half led to a 1-1 tie Tuesday between Blanchester and Williamsburg in Southern Buckeye Athletic & Academic...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Stephens’ 65th anniversary on Friday
Cy and Joan Stephens of Wilmington will celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary on Friday, Aug. 12.Mr. Stephens and the former Joan DeVoe were marrie...
Jessica Ann Bowman of Tampa, Florida and John Daniel Bozolo of Tampa were married June 25, 2016 at Eagles Golf Club in Odessa, Florida by Pastor Brian...
Paul and Jill Hall of Williamsburg announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Anna Katherine, to Dr. Andrew Stroud, son of Kevin...
Jane Fauber to celebrate 90th birthday
Jane Fauber, a lifelong resident of Highland County near New Vienna and a New Vienna High School graduate of the class of 1944, will be celebrating he...
Robert Alan Ledbetter and Katie Beth Collins were united in marriage Saturday, June 4, 2016 in Wilmington. The candlelight ceremony and reception were...
Allison Hope Reeder debuts
John and Rachel Reeder of South Lebanon are pleased to announce the arrival of their daughter, Allison Hope Reeder, born April 27, 2017. She weighed 6...
Headlights required in inclement weather
Under Ohio law, operators of a motor vehicle are required to use their headlights when their windshield wipers are activated. While this is not a new ...
EC teaching a positive message
I am hoping this will be passed along and published for the whole Clinton County community to read. It is very important in a world of negative news a...
Farm Science Review: Something for everyone
Last week I started highlighting the Farm Science Review, you know that huge farm event that is held up toward London, Ohio at the Ohio State Molly Ca...
Advice for kids heading back to school
And with that, summer disappeared just as quickly as it had arrived, leaving behind wistful memories of afternoons spent lounging at the swimming pool...
Connecting education to workforce
By this point in August, most, if not all, students have returned to school, eager and nervous to start the year off right. From kindergarteners to fr...
Brown Funeral Home makes its debut
A grand opening was held at the Brown Funeral Home on Tuesday as the Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce had a ribbon-cutting and tours of t...
Dr. Choksy welcomed to Pinnacle
WILMINGTON — The Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce welcomed Achint Choksy, MD to Pinnacle and the Wilmington community with an open ...
Brown: It’s new day in funeral service
WILMINGTON — Kevin Brown, the licensed director for a funeral home that opens Monday in Wilmington, said their work will include educating the p...
Wilmington Savings Bank now offers FHA, VA loans
WILMINGTON – In addition to more traditional home loans, hometown community bank Wilmington Savings Bank is also now offering FHA and VA loans. ...
GPE debuts new flight simulator at CC Airport
WILMINGTON – Great Plains Enterprises, LLC Flight Training Center has taken delivery of a new DCX MAX ProMotion Flight Simulator for their fligh...
CMH Regional Health System welcomes Achint Choksy, MD
WILMINGTON — CMH Regional Health System and Wilmington Physicians Group announced Tuesday that they’ve brought on a new full-time physicia...