- Veteran Lawson Adkins reflects on service to his country - 7:13 pm
- Lawsuit seeks to restrain bike trail work - 5:01 pm
- ‘Saturday Mornings’ at Murphy set - 12:30 pm
- Locals earn Wilmington College degrees - 11:41 am
- Serving the community - 11:16 am
- BPD: Man suffers fatal overdose - 11:00 am
- One dead in I-71 crash Thursday - 9:44 am updated: 10:06 am.
- Clinton County Municipal Court sentences meted out - 6:20 pm
- Mayor’s office enforces property code - 5:29 pm
- CMMS students to Tech Trek - 5:25 pm
- Leadership Clinton sets graduation, awards - 5:23 pm
- Multi-vehicle crash closes I-71 - 5:19 pm updated: 5:25 pm.
- BPD: Man kicked cat to death - 4:30 pm
- Blan PD receives anonymous $50K donation - 4:30 pm
- City pipeline upgrades slated - 3:41 pm
- Principal Luck rehired in 3-2 vote - 3:27 pm
- Grad season for square dancers - 3:14 pm
- Ohio attorney general inadvertently reveals run for governor - 3:02 pm
- Drive-In won’t open this year - 2:41 pm updated: 4:30 pm.
- Marion Township joins online checkbook - 1:08 pm
- Sabina to hold holiday ceremony - 11:47 am
- Ohio airport to be named in honor of astronaut John Glenn - 10:48 am
- First Christian Church treats WPD - 10:05 am
- Clinton County felony sentences handed down - 6:36 pm
- Young Falcons meet hawk - 5:41 pm
- Squeezing out knowledge - 5:36 pm
- Red tapecut forgun owners - 5:35 pm
- ECHS donates to nonprofits - 4:48 pm
- American Showa ‘Healthiest Employer’ - 4:04 pm
- East Clinton class of ’76 reunion planned for July 9 - 3:51 pm
- Clinton County Youth Council sees more students in 2015-16 - 3:45 pm
- Wilmington Succeeds scholarships awarded - 2:57 pm
- Legal medical marijuana on deck as Ohio lawmakers near break - 2:43 pm
- Solar-powered plane’s latest leg: Dayton to Pennsylvania - 9:26 am
- Luke’s legacy keeps on going - 7:10 pm
- Wilmington police arrests and reports - 6:38 pm
- Memorial Day events planned throughout county - 6:19 pm updated: 7:08 pm.
- Fun, fellowship prevail at Special Olympics - 5:10 pm
- WC announces spring dean’s list - 4:21 pm
- Modern Woodmen raise funds for shelter - 3:58 pm
- Judge: Law trimming early voting in Ohio is unconstitutional - 2:34 pm updated: 4:19 pm.
- Ohio lawmakers near vote on speeding up lead-water alerts - 10:18 am
- Couple killed in Fayette Co. crash - 10:16 am
- Quaker, Prairie View Apartments bound for public auction - 6:59 pm
- Alkermes assists with Habitat project - 6:22 pm
- Clinton County’s use of juvenile detention beds outpacing funds - 5:51 pm
- Clinton-Massie’s Class of ‘16 - 4:25 pm
- Solar-powered plane in Ohio after flight from Oklahoma - 2:32 pm
- Ohio gas prices continue to increase heading toward holiday - 11:36 am
- BHS students demonstrate physics - 11:21 am
Mayor’s office enforces property code
WILMINGTON — If you see Wilmington Mayor John Stanforth or his executive assistant Marian Miller taking pictures of your house or putting a stak...
CMMS students to Tech Trek
CLARKSVILLE — Two students from Clinton-Massie Middle School began making summer plans early this year when their Computer Applications teacher,...
Leadership Clinton sets graduation, awards
WILMINGTON — The community is invited to attend graduation of the 2016 Adult class and Outstanding Community Leaders Awards starting at 6 p.m. T...
Multi-vehicle crash closes I-71
A multi-vehicle accident which reportedly resulted in one fatality closed I-71 in Clinton County Thursday afternoon. The accident involved at least th...
BPD: Man kicked cat to death
BLANCHESTER — A man was arrested and charged with animal cruelty Thursday morning after police say he killed a pet cat, possibly because the bel...
Blan PD receives anonymous $50K donation
BLANCHESTER — The Blanchester Police Department received a $50,000 donation Thursday from a resident wishing to remain anonymous.“It is th...
Hickey 11th in Region 4 discus competition
Wilmington High School Ashlynn Hickey, just hours before she received her high school diploma Friday, finished 11th in the Region 4 Track & Field ...
Robinson named 2nd team All-Ohio
Clinton-Massie senior Caitlyn Robinson was named second team All-Ohio by the Ohio High School Fastpitch Softball Coaches Association.Robinson and team...
Weekend Sports on TV; Local Calendar
Saturday Sport on TVAUTO RACING8 a.m. NBCSN — F1, Monaco Grand Prix, qualifying10 a.m. FS1 — Sprint Cup, Coca-Cola 600, practice11 a.m. FS...
WHS grad Henry earns academic honor
The academic honors continue to roll in for Wilmington College football defensive end David Henry as the junior was a 2016 football first team Arthur ...
IndyCar drivers find comfort in having strong safety team
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Dario Franchitti doesn’t remember the crash that ended his career three years ago in Houston.What he does recall is th...
Experts ask WHO to consider moving Rio Olympics
LONDON (AP) — A group of public health experts have urged the World Health Organization to consider whether the Rio de Janeiro Olympics should b...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Easts celebrate 60 years
Larry and Sue East of Sabina will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary. They were married May 6, 1956 at their home in Milledgeville, Ohio.They ar...
Trump, Hastings & the ‘Never’ crowds
Ever since Donald Trump got into the presidential race, the parallels between Trump on the national level and Hillsboro Mayor Drew Hastings on the loc...
Dells celebrate 40 years
Randy and Diane (Webb) Dell of Wilmington are celebrating 40 years of marriage. They were married May 8, 1976.They have two sons and four daughters ...
Dunns celebrate 60 years
Olaf and Helene (Williams) Dunn of Sabina are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary.They were married May 6, 1956 at the Cotties Corner in Piketo...
Fitzpatrick, Akers to wed
Mr. and Mrs. Danny and Stephanie Stewart of Wilmington and Mr. and Mrs. Andy and Stacey Fitzpatrick of Washington Court House, along with Mr. and Mrs....
Taylor, Bredshall to wed
Mr. and Mrs. Bradley Bredshall of Wilmington announce the engagement of their daughter, Elena Renee Bredshall, to James Antony Taylor, son of Barrie T...
Frankenstein Meets The Donald
Dr. Frankenstein was adding a chapter to his latest scientific journal, “Think Brain Transplants Are Impossible? Let Me Change Your Mind,”...
Stopping spread of Zika virus
You have probably heard that the Zika virus is spread by mosquitos. Public health officials say it is spreading rapidly, and the World Health Organiza...
Extra work should extra pay
Right now, American workers know they’re working more than ever before and for less pay. Since the 1970s, middle class wages have stagnated, whi...
Abe and his tape measure
A couple of times a year, normally before the start of school and again a week or so after Thanksgiving, my mother would take me to downtown Dayton, O...
Gas prices: Here we go again
I am certain most of you have noticed the ever-increasing prices at the gasoline pump these days, rising from a not-so-long-ago $2.05 per gallon to a ...
Advantages of life in town
Buck Run Road is tucked away in Chester Township, up in the northwest corner of Clinton County. If the village of New Burlington still existed, if the...
ATSG earnings revenues, and diversification up
WILMINGTON — Air Transport Services Group reported its financial results for the first quarter of the year showing gains in revenue and earnings...
New location for Transformative Wellness
The Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony Saturday, May 7 celebrating the new location of Transformative Well...
Community welcomes Dr. Lovano
The Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce held a ribbon-cutting ceremony Wednesday welcoming general surgeon Dr. Rachel Lovano to Surgical Ass...
Rome Jewelers, Everyday Chic debut in new location
Rome Jewelers and Everyday Chic Boutique are open for business at their newly renovated and expanded location in the historic Samuel Walker building a...
Chamber sets 2 open house events
Join the Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce for an open house as they welcome general surgeon Dr. Rachel Lovano to Surgical Associates of S...
NCB donates to Blan Youth Baseball
NCB donated $2,500 to the Blanchester Youth Baseball organization. The money will be used to supply each youth with a uniform for this year’s pr...