Kindergarten registration for children who will enter kindergarten in the Clinton-Massie School District for the 2016-2017 school year will be held at the high school office. Please contact Rhonda Smith at 937-289-2471, ext. 1402 to make an appointment for the following registration dates:
• March 3 — 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• March 8 — 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.; 4:30 to 7 p.m.
• April 6 — 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.; 4:30 to 7 p.m.
• April 21 — 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• May 11 — 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.; 4:30 to 7 p.m.
Assessments will be scheduled upon completion of enrollment. Assessments will occur on:
• May 5 — 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• May 17 — 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• June 2 — Noon to 7 p.m.
Children must be five years of age on or before Aug. 1, 2016, to be eligible to attend kindergarten in the district.
Parents are required to provide the following at registration:
1) Certified birth certificate (hospital records are not acceptable)
2) Social Security card or number
3) Proof of residency (real estate tax duplicate and utility bill, mortgage statement or notarized rent receipt)
4) Any custodial papers that may apply
5) Current immunization record
Registration packets can be picked up at the high school office or the elementary office. They can also be accessed online at www.clinton-massie.k12.oh.us. This address will take you to the home page of Clinton-Massie Local School District. Click on Departments, then go to Student Registration, then go to Kindergarten Registration Information.
This page includes all of the information that you will need to register your child.