WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Incidents are presumed to be under investigation. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police received the following reports:
• An iPhone charger cord and $200 cash was reported stolen from a vehicle on Rita Place on Sunday.
• A breaking and entering was reported at a Main Street business Saturday after midnight.
• A headlight was reported stolen on Gallup Street Friday evening.
• A burglary was reported at a Xenia Avenue business on Thursday.
• A 2004 GMC Sierra 1500 truck, maroon, was reported stolen from a Rombach Avenue address on Tuesday, February 23.
• Shots were heard by a W. Locust Street man on Thursday. A police sergeant went to the area and said he could hear echoes of firearms from police training.
Wilmington police recently arrested the following:
• Teresa Barrera, 49, of Wilmington, for alleged theft from a Progress Way business on Saturday.
• Justin Clark, 24, of alleged disorderly conduct on Saturday.
• Megan Wilson, 38, of Wilmington, for allegedly trespassing, obstructing official business and driving while under the influence on Friday.
• Michael Brown, 30, of Wilmington, for alleged theft from a Progress Way business on Friday.
• Jason Ewing, 28, of Wilmington, for allegedly contributing to the unruliness or delinquency of a child and violating probation. Ewing was arrested Friday.
• Douglas Smith Jr., 37, of Wilmington, for alleged domestic violence. Smith was arrested Wednesday, February 24.
• Andrew Totten, 27, of Wilmington, for allegedly driving while under the influence and failure to stop after an accident on Wednesday, February 24.
Reach Nathan Kraatz at 937-382-2574, ext. 2510 or on Twitter @NathanKraatz.