WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Incidents are presumed to be under investigation. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently received the following reports:
• On Thursday, a theft of 12 sets of football shoulder pads from the Wilmington High School weight room was reported to police. According to the report, the theft most likely occurred within a week prior to the report by someone who forced entry.
• An E. Locust Street business reported being robbed Friday after midnight.
• Shots were reportedly heard Saturday evening on Xenia Avenue. Police checked the area and found nothing.
• An Electronic Benefits Transfer card was reported stolen Thursday after an apparent break-in at a Jodie Lane apartment.
• A woman reported being assaulted on W. Sugartree Street early Thursday morning.
• A fight was reported at a Progress Way business Thursday around 4 p.m.
• A Hawley Avenue woman reported a theft of an Xbox One on Monday.
Wilmington police recently arrested or charged the following people:
• Elisha Collett, 21, of Wilmington, for allegedly using or possessing drug paraphernalia on Thursday.
• Tabytha Wilson, 25, of Hillsboro, for alleged theft from a Progress Way business on Friday. A police report alleges Wilson stole more than $40 in clothing and a Reese’s snack.
• Joey Dixon, 39, of Blanchester, for alleged theft from and possessing drug abuse instruments at a Progress Way business on Friday.
• Sebastian Friend, 22, of Wilmington, for alleged domestic violence at a Prairie Avenue apartment on Friday.
Reach Nathan Kraatz at 937-382-2574, ext. 2510 or on Twitter @NathanKraatz.