WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Incidents are presumed to be under investigation. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Reports and arrests already reported on are not included in this report.
Wilmington police recently received the following reports:
• A Wilmington woman was allegedly raped, according to a police report. Police continue to investigate the incident as of press time.
• A domestic assault was reported on West Sugartree Street on Saturday. Additional details were not available by press time.
• A West Sugartree Street woman reported the theft of personal items, including her birth certificate, ID and Social Security card, from her purse Friday evening.
• A burglary on Brooke Boulevard was reported Sunday. A couple of video game systems were listed as stolen and a washer and dryer were listed as destroyed, damaged or vandalized.
• A 1995 Chevrolet C/K 2500, silver and green in color, was reported stolen from a Wilmington car lot Sunday evening.
• Police responded to an Owens Avenue home for a burglary report on Wednesday.
• Also on Wednesday, police responded to a report of fraud on Doan Street. A forged U.S. Treasury check for $1,996 was included in the report.
• A North Mulberry Street man reported Wednesday that someone stole his black and silver radio from his porch between May 16 and May 18.
Wilmington police recently arrested or charged the following people:
• Kristian Renee Burch, 26, of Wilmington, for alleged domestic violence, assault on a peace officer, obstructing official business, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct at an emergency facility on Monday.
• Terri Reed, 28, of Wilmington, for alleged complicity with robbery. A WPD police report listed three knives, a baseball bat and a cell phone among seized evidence. It also listed a wallet, $91 and Ohio and California ID cards as stolen. Reed was arrested Saturday, according to an arrest report.
• Talia Osborne, 35, of Port William, for alleged theft from a North South Street address on Friday.
• Anthony Rowley Jr., 30, of Wilmington, for alleged theft from an East Main Street address on Friday.
• Brittany Golightly, 21, of Wilmington, for allegedly obstructing official business on Friday.
• Destiny Wilson, 34, of Washington Court House, for alleged theft from a Progress Way business on Friday.
• Andrew Totten, 28, of Wilmington, for alleged illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia on Friday.
• Robert Burris, 31, of Sabina, for alleged trespassing and possessing drug abuse instruments on Saturday.
• Paul White, 45, of Columbus, for alleged theft from a Progress Way business on Sunday.
Reach Nathan Kraatz at 937-382-2574, ext. 2510 or on Twitter @NathanKraatz.