WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Incidents are presumed to be under investigation. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently received the following reports:
• A local landlord complained to police Wednesday, June 15, that he believes someone is living with one of his renters despite not being on the rental agreement. He also told police he believes that extra person was making meth there.
• A rape was reported at a North Walnut Street residence on Monday, June 13.
• A Brownberry Drive man reported the theft of his medication from his vehicle on Sunday.
• Saturday, a Brownberry Drive man awoke to find his green, 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 stolen.
• A Woodland Drive man reported the theft of two bicycles from his children on Saturday. One was bright green and the other pink.
• Also on Saturday, a bike was reported stolen from a Clark Street apartment. That bike was bright blue and had a “Daddy’s Girl” license plate.
• A Thorne Avenue man reported Thursday that $3,500 worth of medication had been stolen from his home while he was at the hospital.
• A North Spring Street man reported that someone appeared to have broken the glass in his already broken window on Thursday. The report noted the metal on the door appeared to have been pried as well. The man told police nothing was stolen.
• Tuesday, June 14, a North South Street resident reported the theft of about $300 in clothing and a $125 weed eater from her garage.
• About $6 in jewelry was reportedly stolen Tuesday, June 14, from the Clinton Memorial Hospital gift shop.
• A local bank reported what appeared to be $3,000 in fraudulent activity concerning one of its account holders on Monday, June 13.
Wilmington police recently arrested or charged the following people:
• Jacob Juilfs, 26, of Wilmington, for allegedly using or possessing drug paraphernalia, possessing drug abuse instruments and resisting arrest on Monday.
• David Baker, 34, of Wilmington, for alleged falsification by misleading a public official on South Walnut Street on Saturday. Baker was also arrested on a warrant alleging a conceal carry weapon violation and forgery.
• Charles Blaha, 62, of Wilmington, for alleged domestic violence on Saturday at a West Locust Street residence.
• Linwood Grace Jr., 20, of Wilmington, for alleged assault and trafficking in drugs on Hale Street on Thursday.
• Jennifer Bair, 44, of Wilmington, for alleged theft from and trespassing upon the property of a Progress Way business on Wednesday, June 15.
Reach Nathan Kraatz at 937-382-2574, ext. 2510 or on Twitter @NathanKraatz.