WILMINGTON — The following report is compiled using a disposition report provided by the Clinton County Municipal Court. The information includes the name of the defendant, age, location (if listed), charge disposed, fine, court costs assessed, jail sentence and any special conditions. Municipal Judge Mike Daugherty oversees the court, which handles misdemeanors, traffic cases and some civil cases. Only the criminal misdemeanors are included here.
The following pled guilty or were found guilty of crimes between July 11 and July 15:
• Eric Slaven, 42, of Blanchester, disorderly conduct, fined $50, assessed $125 court costs.
• Tina Snyder, 46, of Washington Court House, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, fined $100, assessd $125 court costs.
• Jennifer Aylward, 38, of Reeseville, possession of marijuana, fined $75, assessed $125 court costs. A charge of possessing drug paraphernalia against Aylward was dismissed.
The following had charges against them dismissed:
• Amber Deitz, 33, of Blanchester, possession of drug abuse instrument; charge dismissed.
• Tana Hayslip, 26, of Sabina, child endangerment; charge dismissed.
• Dakota Heeg, 20, of Blanchester, underage consumption; charge dismissed as Heeg has met all diversion requirements.
Reach Nathan Kraatz at 937-382-2574, ext. 2510 or on Twitter @NathanKraatz.