WILMINGTON — The following report is compiled using a disposition report provided by the Clinton County Municipal Court. The information includes the name of the defendant, age, location (if listed), charge disposed, fine, court costs assessed, jail sentence and any special conditions. Municipal Judge Mike Daugherty oversees the court, which handles misdemeanors, traffic cases and some civil cases. Only the criminal misdemeanors are included here.
The following pled guilty or were found guilty of crimes between July 18 and July 22:
• Kristian Burch, 27, of Wilmington, assault and domestic violence, sentenced 155 days jail (30 days suspended), fined $280, assessed $375 court costs, write letter of apology to victim officer, two years unsupervised probation, eight hours of community service or $64 fine.
• Aleshia Baker, 35, of Blanchester, child endangerment, sentenced 90 days jail (suspended), assessed $125 court costs, supervised probation, not allowed to have dogs or cats, comply with children services’ case plan. Two other charges of child endangerment against Baker were dismissed.
• John Howard, 27, of Sabina, theft, sentenced 180 days jail (179 days suspended), fined $100, assessed $125 court costs, write letter of apology, supervised probation, pay $49.97 restitution to victim business.
• Kelly Fultz, 29, of Wilmington, theft and possession of drug paraphernalia, sentenced 60 days jail (59 days suspended), fined $200, assessed $250 court costs, no similar offense for two years, pay $49 restitution to victim business, no contact with victim business, write letter of apology to victim business, two years unsupervised probation.
• Toby Brewer, 35, of Wilmington, trespassing, sentenced 30 days jail (29 days suspended), assessed $125 court costs, no contact with victim business.
• Schoen Wright, 27, of Wilmington, domestic violence, sentenced 30 days jail (23 days suspended, fined $250, assessed $125 court costs.
• Eric Veselovec, 26, of Midland, disorderly conduct, fined $50, assessed $125 court costs.
• Robert Adams, 34, of Clarksville, possession of marijuana, fined $100, assessed $125 court costs.
• Andrew Beatty, 19, of Blanchester, possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $100, assessed $125 court costs.
The following had charges against them dismissed:
• Steven Cordero II, 26, of Xenia, theft; charge dismissed.
• Faith Elliott, 40, of Blanchester, domestic violence; charge dismissed.
• Angela Hill, 22, of Blanchester, theft; charge dismissed without prejudice.
• Michael Jennings, 26, of Wilmington, possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana; both charges dismissed.
• Caitlyn Doty, 19, of Midland, underage consumption; charge dismissed as diversion is complete.
• Jeremy Carr, 24, of Blanchester, domestic violence; charge dismissed.
Reach Nathan Kraatz at 937-382-2574, ext. 2510 or on Twitter @NathanKraatz.