WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Incidents are presumed to be under investigation. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently received the following reports:
• A 300-block Columbus Street resident reported a suspicious person peering into her windows Sunday after midnight. When the resident opened the door while holding her gun, the man ran.
• An 1100-block Southridge Avenue resident reported fraudulent use of a debit card on Saturday.
• A 2004 Chevy Silverado was reported stolen from a Rombach Avenue business on Wednesday.
• Gym shoes, a black purse, a Verizon tablet, Lexapro and Suboxone were reported stolen from a 600-block North Walnut Street home on Wednesday.
• A black and gold 24-inch bike was reportedly stolen from the back porch of an 1100-block Brownberry Drive home Tuesday, August 2.
• A 32-inch television and a Playstation 3 were reported stolen from a Jodie Lane apartment on Tuesday, August 2.
Wilmington police recently arrested or charged the following people:
• Adrian Baker, 22, of Dayton, for an alleged violation of statutes governing carrying a concealed weapon on the 800-block of Prairie Avenue on Sunday.
• Shavonne McCulley, 38, with an at-large address, for allegedly obstructing official business, resisting arrest, assault on a peace officer and disorderly conduct at an emergency facility on the 400-block of East Main Street on Saturday.
• Brandon Wernke, 27, of Wilmington, for alleged domestic violence on the 1100 block of Brownberry Drive on Friday.
• Jordan Bart, 23, of Wilmington, for alleged theft from a Progress Way business on Thursday.
• Megan Slone, 22, of Washington Court House, for alleged theft from a Progress Way business on Tuesday, Aug. 2.
Reach Nathan Kraatz at 937-382-2574, ext. 2510 or on Twitter @NathanKraatz.