WILMINGTON — The following report is compiled using a disposition report provided by Clinton County Municipal Court. The information includes the defendant’s name, age, residence if listed, charge(s) disposed, fine, court costs assessed, jail sentence and any special conditions. Municipal Judge Mike Daugherty oversees the court, which administers the law in criminal misdemeanor cases.
The following pled guilty or were found guilty of crimes between Nov. 21 and Nov. 25:
• Joseph Quigley, Jr., 34, of New Vienna, two counts of theft, obstruction of official business, sentenced to 450 days in jail (360 suspended), fined $2,750, assessed $250 court costs. Quigley must take part in supervised probation, write a letter of apology and have no contact with the victims, pay restitution of $47.63, be a part of supervised probation, if complaint court will suspend $1,000 of fine. An additional charge of trespassing was dismissed. Obstruction charge was amended from tampering with evidence felony 3, contraband must be forfeited to Clinton County Municipal Court probation department.
• Toby Brewer, 35, of Wilmington, possession of drug instruments, sentenced 180 days in jail, fined $1,000, assessed $125 court costs. Brewer must forfeit contraband to the police for destruction. An additional charge of drug paraphernalia was dismissed.
• Tabatha McCabe, 29, of Wilmington, domestic violence, possession of drug instruments, sentenced to 120 days in jail (suspended), fined $1,000, assessed $250 court costs. McCabe will be a part of supervised probation, if compliant court will suspend $750 of fine, must have no contact with victim, TPO terminates as matter of law, if compliant court will suspend $150 of fine. An additional charge of drug paraphernalia was dismissed
• Robert Harrison, 31, of Wilmington, domestic violence, intimidation of a witness, sentenced to 60 days in jail (suspended), assessed $250 court costs. Harrison shall commit no offenses for one year and participate in non-reporting probation, TPO terminates by operation of law. An additional charge of theft was dismissed.
• Andrew Radabaugh, 26, of Wilmington, trespassing, sentenced to 30 days in jail (suspended), assessed $125 court costs. Radabaugh may pay costs only, must have no contact with the victim for one year and write a letter of apology.
• Quang Nguyen, 38, of Bridgeport, drug paraphernalia, fined $100, assessed $125 court costs. The case was waived by the defendant.
• Brandon Joseph, 20, of Trenton, possession of drugs, fined $100, assessed $125 court costs.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574