Monday, April 18, 2016 – Reds vs. Colorado Rockies, 7:10 p.m.
• Jackie Robinson Day Celebration: Pregame ceremonies will commemorate the 69th anniversary of Jackie Robinson breaking Baseball’s color barrier in 1947. (Reds players and on-field personnel wore the Number 42 on April 15, the official date recognized by MLB, when the Reds played the Cardinals in St. Louis.)
• Diverse Business Partner Award: Cinda Morse of AlphaGraphics Cincinnati will accept the 2016 Most Valuable Diverse Business Partner Award from Reds COO Phil Castellini. The award is presented annually by the Reds and Major League Baseball.
• First Pitch: Former Ohio State Buckeyes wide receiver/quarterback Braxton Miller will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
• #RedsSocial Night: Fans of the Reds on social media can purchase a special ticket package for only $20 that includes a ticket to the all-new Fioptics District, a Billy Hamilton t-shirt and your first drink. A limited number of tickets are available at reds.com/RedsSocial.
Tuesday, April 19, 2016 – Reds vs. Colorado Rockies, 7:10 p.m.
• Pregame Ceremony: The Reds will welcome and recognize members of the 123rd Air Control Squadron, Blue Ash Air National Guard Station, who are preparing to deploy overseas in support of the global war on terror.
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 – Reds vs. Colorado Rockies, 12:35 p.m. (Business Day Special, Senior Citizen Special)
• First Pitch: Former Ohio State Buckeyes linebacker Darron Lee will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
Thursday, April 21, 2016 – Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (Thirsty Thursday)
Friday, April 22, 2016 – Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday)
• Fireworks Friday: Post-game fireworks show starting approximately 10 minutes after the end of the game, presented by Thomas More College.
• Long Haul Bombers: The Long Haul Bombers return for a pregame and post-game home run hitting exhibition showcasing the biggest sluggers in the World Softball League.
Saturday, April 23, 2016 – Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (Super Saturday)
• Vottomatic Super Bobblehead: As part of Super Saturdays, free Joey Votto bobblehead to the first 25,000 fans, presented by John Morrell.
• Honorary Captain: Cincinnati native and PGA tour player Jim Herman will serve as the Honorary Captain of the game. Jim played golf at St. Xavier High School and the University of Cincinnati and recently won his first PGA event at the Shell Houston Open.
• Reds Wives Fundraiser: The Reds Wives will be hosting a Mystery Ball and Mystery Photo fundraiser inside the first base side re-entry gate at GABP. For a $40 donation, fans will receive a signed ball and for $20 fans will receive a signed photo. Signed items could be from any player (or coach) on the Reds 40-man roster.
Sunday, April 24, 2016 – Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday)
• Super-Themed Fathead® Wall Decal: As part of family day at the ballpark, free Fathead® Wall Decal to kids 14 and younger, presented by CollegeAdvantage.
• High School Baseball Showcase: Players and coaches from 92 high school baseball and softball teams who participated in the fifth annual Skyline Chili Reds Futures High School Showcase presented by Cincinnati Children’s Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics will be featured in a “March at the Majors” pregame parade. MVPs from the Showcase games will be recognized on field during pregame ceremonies.
• Run the Bases Days: Fans of all ages can line up after the game to run the bases, presented by Entenmann’s Little Bites.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand:
• Business Day Special: For all 12:35 p.m. weekday Paycor Business Day Special games, get a View Level seat loaded with $10 in concession credits for just $20: reds.com/SkipWork
• Senior Citizen Special: For select games (including April 20) fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only: reds.com/Seniors. Excludes Dugout Box, Upper View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers. Subject to availability.
• Thirsty Thursdays: For all Thursday Reds home games, fans can purchase a $30 package that includes a Field Box ticket and a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages. Available only at reds.com/Thursday
• Family Sunday: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of a full-price ticket, presented by Klosterman Bakery: reds.com/Family
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Jim Maloney Bobblehead: The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum’s collectible gift program continues in 2016 with a series of five Reds Hall of Famer bobbleheads, presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP. The first bobblehead in the series features Reds Hall of Famer Jim Maloney. The bobbleheads are free with regular-price museum admission (or a Scotts Great American Ball Park tour) Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays throughout the month of April, while supplies last.
• Choose Your Favorite Bobblehead Vote: Fans can vote for their favorite Reds or Reds Hall of Fame bobblehead in the Choose Your Favorite Bobblehead Vote sponsored by Clark Schaefer Hackett. The 81 bobbleheads have been broken into eight different themed groups. Each week through May 26, fans will be able to vote on a new grouping of bobbleheads. For each voting week, one lucky fan will win a set of 2016 Reds Hall of Fame Bobbleheads. Vote today at redsmuseum.org.