Friday, July 22, 2016 – Reds vs. Arizona Diamondbacks, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday, Grateful Dead theme package)
• Fireworks Friday: Post-game fireworks show featuring a Grateful Dead soundtrack, presented by Hilliard Lyons.
Saturday, July 23, 2016 – Reds vs. Arizona Diamondbacks, 7:10 p.m. (Super Saturday)
• Reds Cap: As part of Super Saturdays, free Reds cap to the first 25,000 fans, presented by FOX Sports Ohio.
• MSA Coach of the Year: MSA Sport, a division of MSA Architects, has once again teamed-up with the Reds to recognize the best high school baseball coaches in the region. During pregame ceremonies, the following coaches will be honored for their leadership and contributions to the game of baseball in Reds country: Josh Patrick from Fairborn H.S., Pete Muehlenkamp from Reading H.S., Brion Treadway from Badin H.S., Tom Kilgore from Milford H.S. and Joe Voegele of LaSalle H.S. One of the coaches will be chosen as the 2016 MSA Coach of the Year.
• Reds Wives Fundraiser: Wives of the Reds players will be selling autographed baseballs and photos near the first base side re-entry gate at GABP. The baseballs are $40 and photos are $20, cash only. Baseballs and photos from players on the 40-man roster will be available. All proceeds will benefit SPCA Cincinnati.
Sunday, July 24, 2016 – Reds vs. Arizona Diamondbacks, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday, #RedsSocial Game)
• Kids Eugenio Suarez Fathead®: As part of family day at the ballpark, Eugenio Suarez Fathead® wall decal to kids 14 and younger, presented by Hot Head Burritos.
• #RedsSocial Game: Fans of the Reds on social media can purchase a special ticket package for only $30 that includes a lower level ticket and limited edition Ken Griffey Jr. emoji t-shirt, presented by T-Mobile. Tickets are available at reds.com/RedsSocial.
• Hall of Fame Vintage Game: See baseball the way it was played in 1869 at the annual Reds Vintage Game from Noon to 12:30 p.m.
• Post-game Concert: Grammy nominated band MercyMe will play a free post-game faith concert, presented by Prasco.
Ticket Offers for This Weekend
• Grateful Dead Theme Package – July 22: Be a part of Grateful Dead Night on Friday, July 22 with a special Grateful Dead theme package that includes a ticket for the Friday game plus an exclusive Reds Grateful Dead T-shirt, all for one low price. And, be sure to stay after the game for a spectacular fireworks show set to a Grateful Dead-themed soundtrack. Packages starting as low as $25 at reds.com/GratefulDead.
• Family Sunday: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of a full-price ticket, presented by Klosterman Bakery: reds.com/Family.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Signature Series: World Champion Experience – July 23: Tom Browning and Todd Benzinger will host the next “Signature Series” event on Saturday, July 23 from 5:30 to 7 p.m. The evening will feature a Q&A with the wire-to-wire champs, followed by autographs with Browning and Benzinger and a photo with the 1990 World Series trophy. Photos and presentation are free with museum admission or membership. The first autograph is free for members, $5 for non-members. Additional autographs are $5 each for all attendees. Printed photos available for $10.
How to Stay Cool at GABP: The Reds have recommendations for fans on how to stay cool and safe while enjoying the Reds vs. Diamondbacks games this weekend:
• Fans can bring in opened bottles of water. (Unopened bottles of water and soft-sided coolers smaller than 16x16x8 are always permitted)
• “Cool rooms” will be in operation with TVs so fans can watch the game. Please see a Reds staff member for an escort to a cool room.
• Cool water vapor misting stations are setup near sections 106, 130, 517 and under the PNC Power Stacks in center field.
• Sun screen lotion will be available for free at TriHealth first aid stations.
• Wheelchair assistance is always available. Please see a Reds staff member.
• TriHealth Event Medicine staffs an emergency medicine physician, ambulance with crew, critical care paramedics and nurses at each game. Additional staff are added as temperatures rise.
• The Reds HOF & Museum and Reds Team Shops are air conditioned and great indoor locations for fans to escape the heat.