Community Action seeks $90K for senior center
Two crashes hurt at least 10
WPD chief: Beware of online dating scams
Recent Blan grad passes; was passenger in late June accident
First vote on Wilmington hotel tax shift passes 5-1
- Community Action seeks $90K for senior center - 6:41 pm
- Two crashes hurt at least 10 - 6:06 pm
- Raucous convention underway - 5:53 pm
- Recent Blan grad passes; was passenger in late June accident - 5:06 pm
- More than 150 hear program on senior scams - 4:07 pm
- AG: Ohioans report fire, police charity scams - 3:21 pm
- Cleveland cops sending truckloads of water to Philadelphia - 3:06 pm
- Wilmington crash inflicts injury - 11:31 am
- Ohio gas prices down as crude oil prices continue to decline - 11:09 am
- Clinton County restaurant inspections - 6:32 pm
- First vote on Wilmington hotel tax shift passes 5-1 - 6:16 pm
- Trump’s closer over, Clinton takes spotlight - 6:03 pm
- SSCC launches 22+ Adult HS Diploma program - 6:00 pm updated: 6:00 pm.
- You-Turn to new life for program’s first grad - 5:53 pm
- Special Olympics of Clinton County holds team bowling event - 5:24 pm
- Ohio Republicans head home with mixed feelings on Trump - 10:13 am
- GOP convention ends quietly with few arrests after protests - 10:12 am
- The art of finishing well - 7:50 pm
- GOP finale: Trump accepts nomination - 5:52 pm
- Angels Awaiting on cusp of opening - 5:44 pm
- Clinton County Court of Common Pleas sentences six felons - 5:20 pm
- Wanna see a wallaby? - 4:55 pm
- ‘Country Cruze’ to benefit Brett Wightman Memorial Foundation - 4:53 pm
- Wilmington Savings Bank now offers FHA, VA loans - 4:51 pm
- Grateful for Blan police - 4:24 pm
- $10K reward offered for info on slayings of 8 Ohio relatives - 2:39 pm
- The latest: Trump lands, Pence prepares - 6:16 pm
- Clinton County Municipal Court sentences - 6:08 pm
- Providing second chances: Clean Acres a sober-living home, farm for men - 6:04 pm
- School, church may share exits - 5:01 pm
- Tomadah Paradah highlights ‘Bigger Is Better’ - 11:43 am
- CMH community education event on head injuries, concussions - 11:27 am
- Wilmington police investigate abuse case - 6:27 pm
- Clinton County Sheriff’s Office crime reports - 5:47 pm
- Republican platform tacks right on social issues - 5:44 pm
- 2016 fair: A look back - 5:34 pm
- Trump seeks to steady GOP convention after plagiarism charge - 5:33 pm
- Rollins gives back - 5:04 pm
- New York to host debate after WSU bows out - 3:36 pm
- Wright State withdraws from hosting presidential debate - 2:27 pm
- Cochran, Hurtt awarded Boyer scholarship - 1:38 pm
- Quallens earn Dean Awards for dairy - 12:59 pm
- Cooking 150 thank-you hamburgers - 11:50 am
- Curtis, Shutts win Best of Show - 11:24 am
- Moore shows reserve dairy doe - 11:14 am
- Outstanding hog project garners $750 - 11:14 am
- Police: RNC rallies in Cleveland mostly peaceful, so far - 9:25 am
- RNC: Ohio delegation overjoyed by ‘Down Under’ speech - 5:48 pm
- Market Beef Reserve Champion - 4:22 pm
- Feeder Calf Reserve Champion - 4:20 pm
Clinton County restaurant inspections
WILMINGTON — The following information is obtained from the Clinton County Health Department and is compiled from inspection reports.Violations ...
First vote on Wilmington hotel tax shift passes 5-1
WILMINGTON — Wilmington council passed a first reading 5-1 on an ordinance that would affect how the hotel lodging taxes are distributed.Council...
Trump’s closer over, Clinton takes spotlight
CLEVELAND (AP) — In the swirl of balloons and cheers of the masses, Donald Trump finally had his Rocky moment after a rocky convention, and now ...
SSCC launches 22+ Adult HS Diploma program
In launching its new 22+ Adult High School Diploma program, Southern State Community College is aiming to help the more than 700,000 working-age adult...
You-Turn to new life for program’s first grad
WILMINGTON — After more than two decades of drug use and more than a year meeting regularly with probation officers and a judge, David Key can f...
Special Olympics of Clinton County holds team bowling event
WILMINGTON — Special Olympics of Clinton County held its annual bowling event this month. It was held at Royal Z Lanes in Wilmington which has h...
Woods third in Drive, Chip & Putt
Gabby Woods finished third Friday in the 14-15 age group in the local competition at Kittyhawk Golf Center in the Drive, Chip & Putt Championship....
CM boys golf tryouts Monday at Majestic Springs
The Clinton-Massie High School boys golf team will conduct tryouts Monday at Majestic Springs Golf Course.The tryouts will begin at 7 a.m., according ...
CM girls golf tryouts Monday at Majestic Springs
The Clinton-Massie High School girls golf team will conduct tryouts Monday at Majestic Springs Golf Course.The tryouts will begin at 8:30 a.m., accord...
NFL’s 1st female official felt pressure — after the season
IRVING, Texas (AP) — Sarah Thomas was never hit by the pressure of being the first woman to be a full-time NFL game official until after her fir...
NFL reinstates suspended Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon
CLEVELAND (AP) — Troubled Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon has been reinstated to the NFL on a conditional basis.Commissioner Roger Go...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Wells 50th anniversary
Donald E. Wells and the former Barbara Browning were married July 15, 1966 by Rev. Thomas Shirk at Wilmington Friends Church.The Wilmington couple has...
Camps to celebrate 55th anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. Charles “Bob” and Shirley Slimp Camp will celebrate their 55th wedding anniversary on Saturday, June 25.They were married at ...
Gwen Smith arrives
A girl, Gwen Smith, was born at 1:21 a.m. Nov. 11, 2015 to Laura (Geer) Smith and Kasey Smith at Miami Valley South. She weighed 9 pounds, 10.5 ounces...
Grayson Lee McGraw arrives
Jeremy and Samantha McGraw of New Vienna are proud to announce the birth of their second child, Grayson Lee, born May 22, 2016. He weighed 7 pounds, 6...
Isaac Michael Hanenkrat arrives
Zachary Hanenkrat and Bethany (Bogan) Hanenkrat are excited to announce the birth of their son, Isaac Michael, born May 10 at 3:39 p.m. at Miami Valle...
Maxine Summers Kuhns celebrates 100th
Friends, family and community members celebrated in grand style the 100th birthday of lifelong Wilmington resident Maxine Summers Kuhns on Sunday, Jun...
WPD chief thanks community
A letter to the Wilmington Community,First, thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve as the police chief for the City of Wilmington. It is tru...
Start scouting for problem weeds
Does anybody have a snow cone machine? With the heat this weekend, it might be the best thing to cure the effects of the horrible heat. My recommendat...
OVI and vehicular assault
On Jan. 3, 2013, Antonia Earley – a 29-year-old Cuyahoga County woman – was driving more than 70 mph on side streets when she crashed into...
Lessons are learned “from away”
Serving the church as a Discipleship Minister is challenging. My job is to follow the example set in scripture by organizing times for the study of Go...
The day the great one died
It has been more than a month since the late, great Muhammad Ali passed away, but as I watched the ESPY awards Wednesday night and saw him remembered ...
Little Flower Photography blooms by a ‘little way’
WILMINGTON — Inspired by “personal faith and genuine spirit and after five years of work and passion” Little Flower Photography R...
ATSG to repurchase $50M common shares
WILMINGTON – Air Transport Services Group, Inc. announced that it has agreed to repurchase $50 million of its common shares at $13.07 per share ...
Nutrition on tap at 1572 Roadhouse BBQ
A new restaurant offers bold flavor and unique atmosphere at the Renaissance Festival, opening the weekend of June 17.Is it true that beer can be nutr...
Glass Roots Studio to sell handcrafted items
VERNON TOWNSHIP — Her lifetime desire to learn stained glass came true for Wilmington-area resident Mary Eason.“That’s the day I fou...
Wilmington welcomes SC Boats
The Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce recently held a ribbon-cutting at SC Boats in celebration of their new Wilmington location at 185 Pa...