- Wilmington police arrests and reports - 6:38 pm
- Memorial Day events planned throughout county - 6:19 pm
- Fun, fellowship prevail at Special Olympics - 5:10 pm
- WC announces spring dean’s list - 4:21 pm
- Modern Woodmen raise funds for shelter - 3:58 pm
- Judge: Law trimming early voting in Ohio is unconstitutional - 2:34 pm updated: 4:19 pm.
- Ohio lawmakers near vote on speeding up lead-water alerts - 10:18 am
- Couple killed in Fayette Co. crash - 10:16 am
- Quaker, Prairie View Apartments bound for public auction - 6:59 pm
- Alkermes assists with Habitat project - 6:22 pm
- Clinton County’s use of juvenile detention beds outpacing funds - 5:51 pm
- Clinton-Massie’s Class of ‘16 - 4:25 pm
- Solar-powered plane in Ohio after flight from Oklahoma - 2:32 pm
- Ohio gas prices continue to increase heading toward holiday - 11:36 am
- BHS students demonstrate physics - 11:21 am
- Earning, and showing, respect keys for WPD - 5:40 pm
- Clinton County grand jury indicts Bennett in fentanyl case - 5:26 pm
- Wilmington Council passes first reading on earnings tax - 5:18 pm
- Judiciary committee considers zoning, hotel taxes - 5:00 pm
- WHS names May Students of Month - 3:39 pm
- City honors WHS basketball - 2:43 pm
- Clinton County receives brownfields grant - 2:33 pm
- CMHS Chamber Singers Superior - 12:59 pm
- Ohio unemployment rate rises to 5.2 in April - 11:29 am
- Ohio to open cap on boozier beer - 10:14 am updated: 3:12 pm.
- Is there anyone watching you? - 7:22 pm
- Are you a fuse-lighter or a hole-borer? - 7:21 pm
- Clinton County municipal sentences come down - 6:39 pm
- Wilmington finance committee recommends tax increase - 5:47 pm
- Police: Wilmington driver in crash that killed Texas man - 5:03 pm
- WPD: Meth lab, drugs seized - 4:55 pm
- Wilmington police warn of tax scams - 4:14 pm
- OSHP: Warren Co. pursuit ends in arrest, ends kidnapping - 3:49 pm
- Former Sabina police officer arrested - 3:39 pm
- CMH sets ‘Wild About Alaska’ blood drive - 2:52 pm
- Clinton Countians OCA’s BEST - 2:16 pm
- Athens, Ohio to hear proposal on disposable grocery bag fee - 9:17 am
- Patrol: 4 family members die in car-truck collision in Ohio - 9:15 am
- East Clinton shelves $20 general fee - 6:04 pm updated: 6:05 pm.
- More than 70 register as participating athletes for May 21 Special Olympics - 5:59 pm
- Wilmington FFA honors its own at annual banquet - 4:54 pm
- WHS student earns honor - 3:13 pm
- Annual Bike Rodeo set for Saturday - 3:12 pm
- More work, more pay? New rule extends overtime to millions - 3:04 pm
- Art by Pip - 2:20 pm
- Ohio court: sex offender registration law not retroactive - 2:17 pm
- Trial reset for Ohio man who rushed stage at Trump rally - 10:33 am
- Gov. Kasich signs $2.6 billion construction budget - 10:32 am
- Celebrating change: Clean Acres women’s recovery home celebrates one year - 9:21 pm
- CM Elementary principal leaving - 5:02 pm
Quaker, Prairie View Apartments bound for public auction
WILMINGTON — Three apartment buildings containing more than 200 units available only to low-income residents will be bid on at a public auction ...
Alkermes assists with Habitat project
WILMINGTON — “This means so much to me and my family, thank you,” Brandon Wipperman said May 20 to an assembled group of Alkermes em...
Clinton County’s use of juvenile detention beds outpacing funds
WILMINGTON — At the current pace, Clinton County Juvenile Court will run out of 2016 funding for detention bed usage in about three months.Clint...
Clinton-Massie’s Class of ‘16
CLARKSVILLE — The class of 2016 was all smiles as it entered the gymnasium to “Pomp and Circumstance” commencing the future beyond t...
Solar-powered plane in Ohio after flight from Oklahoma
DAYTON, Ohio (AP) — A solar-powered airplane touched down in the Ohio hometown of two of America’s most well-known aviation pioneers on th...
Ohio gas prices continue to increase heading toward holiday
COLUMBUS (AP) — Gas prices around Ohio have continued to increase heading toward the Memorial Day weekend.The average price per gallon was $2.38...
4-under par 32 wins Senior outing at Elks
The team of Rocky Long, Dick Mitchener and John Hughes shot 4-under par 32 Tuesday and won the Senior Golf League outing at the Elks 797 Golf Course.T...
Girls basketball camp at Wilmington June 6-9
The Lady Cane Youth Basketball Camp will be held June 6-9 at the Wilmington High School gym.Cost of the camp is $40 per camper. Campers will receive a...
Football Strength Clinic June 24-25 in Cincinnati
A Football Strength Clinic will be held June 24-25 at the Pallet 23 Event Space on Spring Grove Ave., in Cincinnati.For information on the clinic, vis...
CM to host girls basketball camp June 13-15
A girls basketball camp will be held June 13-15 at Clinton-Massie’s high school gymnasium.The camp is for girls going into grades 3-8 in the fal...
Track, field regionals underway
East Clinton’s Thomas Wright and Brian Barnes kick off the Clinton County quest for the state track and field meet Wednesday at Troy High School...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Trump, Hastings & the ‘Never’ crowds
Ever since Donald Trump got into the presidential race, the parallels between Trump on the national level and Hillsboro Mayor Drew Hastings on the loc...
Dells celebrate 40 years
Randy and Diane (Webb) Dell of Wilmington are celebrating 40 years of marriage. They were married May 8, 1976.They have two sons and four daughters ...
Dunns celebrate 60 years
Olaf and Helene (Williams) Dunn of Sabina are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary.They were married May 6, 1956 at the Cotties Corner in Piketo...
Fitzpatrick, Akers to wed
Mr. and Mrs. Danny and Stephanie Stewart of Wilmington and Mr. and Mrs. Andy and Stacey Fitzpatrick of Washington Court House, along with Mr. and Mrs....
Taylor, Bredshall to wed
Mr. and Mrs. Bradley Bredshall of Wilmington announce the engagement of their daughter, Elena Renee Bredshall, to James Antony Taylor, son of Barrie T...
Butler, Masella engagement
Vicki L. Butler of Kettering, daughter of James L. and Carol Butler, and Gregory Walker Masella of Kettering, son of Sharon Walker and James Masella, ...
They keep our loved ones safe
People are called to serve their fellow citizens in a variety of ways, from mentoring young kids to providing goods and services that fuel our economy...
Some advice for would-be journalists
Many years ago, back when I was just a wee journalist, I worked at my college newspaper with a guy named Sean. Sean was the valedictorian of his high ...
Showing respect for our flag
There are some citizens and others who want to be shown respect in this nation. Maybe if they showed our nation’s flag simple respect then they ...
Switch from full season to shorter season corn varieties?
We all know the story — much of Ohio has been dealing with cool temperatures, and saturated soil conditions have delayed corn planting. Accordin...
Open meetings, executive sessions
When the Lockland School District (just north of Cincinnati) Board of Education received notice from the Ohio Department of Education that district em...
Community welcomes Dr. Lovano
The Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce held a ribbon-cutting ceremony Wednesday welcoming general surgeon Dr. Rachel Lovano to Surgical Ass...
Rome Jewelers, Everyday Chic debut in new location
Rome Jewelers and Everyday Chic Boutique are open for business at their newly renovated and expanded location in the historic Samuel Walker building a...
Chamber sets 2 open house events
Join the Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce for an open house as they welcome general surgeon Dr. Rachel Lovano to Surgical Associates of S...
NCB donates to Blan Youth Baseball
NCB donated $2,500 to the Blanchester Youth Baseball organization. The money will be used to supply each youth with a uniform for this year’s pr...
SCO OB/GYN holds ribbon-cutting
SCO OB/GYN celebrated a ribbon-cutting in recognition of Dr. Rachel Kaplan and the now-complete renovation of their offices on Thursday, March 31 at 6...
First State Bank loan office debuts
First State Bank celebrated the grand opening of a loan production office in Wilmington with a ribbon-cutting ceremony Monday at 832 Rombach Ave. in t...