WILMINGTON — The following report is compiled using a disposition report provided by the Clinton County Municipal Court. The information includes the name of the defendant, age, location (if listed), charge disposed, fine, court costs assessed, jail sentence and any special conditions. Municipal Judge Mike Daugherty oversees the court, which handles misdemeanors, traffic cases and some civil cases. Only the criminal misdemeanors are included here.
The following were found guilty or pled guilty to crimes during the week of March 21 through March 25:
• Joy Curtis, 46, of Wilmington, aggravated menacing, sentenced 180 days jail (suspended), fined $1,000, assessed $115 court costs, supervised probation, write letter of apology to victim. If Curtis complies with the order, $500 of the fine will be suspended. A charge of domestic violence against Curtis was dismissed.
• Dwight Barnes, 52, of Wilmington, assault, sentenced 180 days jail, fined $250, assessed $115 court costs, two years’ unsupervised probation, write letter of apology to victim, no other contact with victim.
• Alyssa Meenach, 25, of Midland, possession of drug abuse instrument and unauthorized use of property, sentenced 210 days jail, assessed $230 court costs, driver’s license suspended six months.
• Jonathan Collins, 28, of Morrow, domestic violence; sentencing stayed to allow Collins to complete a domestic violence class.
• Brian Meadows, 39, of Reesville, persistent disorderly conduct, sentenced 30 days jail (suspended), assessed $115 court costs, no contact with a certain person.
• Robert Hernandez III, 19, of Blanchester, possession of marijuana, fined $100, assessed $115 court costs.
• David Willis Jr., 45, of Sabina, possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $100, assessed $115 court costs.
• Cecil Meade Jr., of Martinsville, disorderly conduct, fined $55, assessed $115 court costs.
• Robert Moon, 20, of Sabina, possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $55, assessed $115 court costs.
• Thomas L. Barr, 56, of Wilmington, possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $100, assessed $115 court costs.
• Randolph Byarse, 26, of Cleveland, possession of marijuana, fined $100, assessed $120 court costs.
The following saw charges against them dismissed:
• Jason Homan, 39, of Wilmington, possession of drug abuse instrument; charge dismissed.
The following were found not guilty:
• Timothy Jackson, 18, of Sabina, disorderly conduct; not guilty.
Also in Clinton County Municipal Court:
• Jason Beckett, 37, charged with possession of drugs, bound over to Clinton County Court of Common Pleas, bond set at $25,000.
Reach Nathan Kraatz at 937-382-2574, ext. 2510 or on Twitter @NathanKraatz.