WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Incidents are presumed to be under investigation. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently received the following reports:
• Sunday, a 200-block Prairie Avenue resident reported the theft of $10 in change, a CD and a 6-inch folding knife from his vehicle.
• A driver was cited for driving under suspension after someone reported reckless driving on the 2200-block of State Route 134 South on Friday.
• A 400-block Valley Street resident told police a $325 cooling kit was stolen from his porch Thursday after it was delivered.
• An assault occurred on the 100-block of West Sugartree Street Tuesday, August 9, in the early morning.
• An assault was reported on the 100-block of Doan Street on Tuesday, August 9.
• A Wilmington resident reported suspected fraud after he received a packet in the mail with a check for $2,875 and instructions to send $2,440 to Istanbul. The packet claimed to be from a secret shopper program. The report was filed Tuesday, August 9.
Wilmington police recently arrested or charged the following people:
• David Cunningham, 27, of Wilmington, for allegedly obstructing official business early Monday morning.
• Taylor Cooper, 25, with an at-large address, for allegedly obstructing official business and resisting arrest Sunday evening on the 900-block of West Main Street. Cooper was also arrested on a warrant alleging possession of a controlled substance, trafficking in marijuana, failure to appear and violation of probation.
• Jade Hammond, 27, of Leesburg, for alleged theft from a Progress Way business on Sunday.
• Daniel Jetter, 34, of Loveland, for an alleged conceal carry weapon violation on the 1000-block of Rombach Avenue Saturday after midnight.
• Dustin Petrey, 34, of Clarksville on a warrant alleging domestic violence. Petrey was arrested Friday.
• Carrie Dunkle, 43, of Wilmington, for alleged assault Thursday at a home on the 100-block of South Spring Street.
• Timothy Estermyer Jr., 28, with an at-large address, for allegedly possessing drug abuse instruments on the 1200-block of Rombach Avenue on Thursday.
• Tiffany Sinclair, 23, with an at-large address, for alleged theft Wednesday at a 100-block East Main Street address.
• Christie McIntosh, 27, of Wilmington, for alleged complicity Wednesday at a 100-block East Main Street address.
Reach Nathan Kraatz at 937-382-2574, ext. 2510 or on Twitter @NathanKraatz.