WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly proven guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently received the following reports:
• At 4 a.m. on Dec. 30, deputies were dispatched to the area of State Route 134 and Cemetery Road in reference to gunshots heard in the area. According to the report, when authorities arrived multiple street signs had been shot. Deputies then located two juvenile suspects in Wilmington.
• At 4:54 p.m. on Dec. 28, a report was made to deputies about thefts that took place between Dec. 20 and Dec. 28. According to the report, a 43-year-old Clarksville male told authorities that a male subject he knew was staying with him and believed he stole tools from him.
• At 8:46 a.m. on Dec. 29, the Sheriff’s Office spoke with a 31-year-old Blanchester male who stated that he and his wife were being harassed by a male subject.
• At 2:06 p.m. on Dec. 27, a 36-year-old New Vienna female reported that someone stole her vehicle’s rear license plate. The report lists that the theft may have taken place between Dec. 18 and Dec. 25.
Sheriff’s deputies recently arrested or charged the following people:
• Joshua Heger, 32, of Goshen, was arrested for allegedly possessing drug abuse instruments. According to the report, the deputy located a suspicious male subject walking in the area of Midland and it was found that he was in possession of drug abuse instruments and narcotics paraphernalia.
• Marvin Renner, 41, of Blanchester, was arrested for allegedly possessing drug abuse instruments. At 3:03 a.m. on Dec. 26, a deputy performed a traffic stop at the 800 block of South George Road in Clarksville for a marked lane violation when, according to the report, upon further investigation a marijuana pipe and a hypodermic needle were located.
• Shaun Larkin, 27, of Blanchester, was arrested for allegedly resisting arrest. According to the report, at 9:12 p.m. on Dec. 30 a deputy responded to the 300 block of East Main Street in Blanchester to serve an outstanding warrant out of Warren County. The report indicates that Larkin allegedly resisted and caused injury to a law enforcement officer.
• Amanda Garen, 25, of Midland, was arrested for alleged felonious assault and Elizabeth Schmitz, 18, of Sabina, was arrested for alleged assault. According to the report, authorities were dispatched to the 5100 block of State Route 72 North in Sabina at 12:46 a.m. on Jan. 1 in reference to a female with a knife attacking another female. After further investigation, both females were arrested and charged.
• Jason Harris, 34, of Wilmington, was arrested for allegedly tampering with evidence. According to the report, officials were advised by an adult probation officer that one of his subjects on probation tampered with a urine sample.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574