CINCINNATI — The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum’s 2016 bobblehead series, presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, continues in June with 2016 Reds Hall of Fame inductee Pete Rose.
As the all-time Major League leader in hits (4,256), Rose is distinguished as one of the greatest players in baseball. The Cincinnati-native is a 17-time All-Star and three-time World Series Champion.
The bobbleheads feature Pete in his official, custom-made Reds Hall of Fame jacket, which he will be presented with at the 2016 Induction Gala. They are free with regular price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame or a Scotts Great American Ball Park tour on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in June, while supplies last.
Only 9,000 bobbleheads have been produced and there is a limit of one bobblehead per visitor per day.
“Charlie Hustle” will be honored June 24-26 during Reds Hall of Fame Induction Weekend:
Friday, June 24: Reds vs. San Diego Padres (7:10 p.m.)
• Pregame ceremony featuring members of the Big Red Machine celebrating the 40th anniversary of the 1976 World Series Champions
• Reds players and coaches will wear 1976 throwback uniforms
• 1976 Reds Team Photo, free to all fans in attendance
• 1976 World Series replica ring ticket package
• Post-game fireworks show, presented by Cooper Tires
Saturday, June 25: Reds vs. San Diego Padres (4:10 p.m.)
• Pregame Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, presented by PNC Bank
• Commemorative Pete Rose poster, free to all fans in attendance, presented by Yucatan Guacamole
Sunday, June 26: Reds vs. San Diego Padres (1:10 p.m.)
• Pregame on-field ceremony to retire Pete Rose’s No. 14 jersey
• Commemorative Pete Rose print, free to all fans in attendance
• Hall of Fame Induction Gala presented by Clark Schaefer Hackett (Duke Energy Convention Center)
For more information on attending this year’s Gala, contact the Hall of Fame at (513) 765-7924.
The bobblehead series continues through August with a different Reds Hall of Famer available each month:
• April: Jim Maloney
• May: Lee May
• June: Pete Rose (2016 Reds Hall of Fame Inductee)
• July: Jack Billingham
• August: Gary Nolan
Admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is $10 for adults, $8 for students/seniors and $6 for active military and veterans.
The best way to ensure a bobblehead is to join the Hall of Fame as a member. To become a member or plan your visit, go to redsmuseum.org or call 513-765-7923.